Recent content by SwordBow

1. How do you change the names of the AI you pick up in taverns?

Wait how do you change it if youve already started a game
  2. How do you change the names of the AI you pick up in taverns?

where that and how do I get it and thanks 1 question also to answer with these can you forgive me?
  3. How do you change the names of the AI you pick up in taverns?

U know the people you pick up in taverns well how do you change there name and have it stay that way once they join you?
  4. SP Native The Old Winter - Released - New download link with a fixed version

I would also suggest putting the link to download to mount and blade respitory
  5. SP Native The Old Winter - Released - New download link with a fixed version

iM NOW USING WINDOWS VISTA WITHOUT Win RaR bc im on my computer at MY house sorry caps
  6. SP Native The Old Winter - Released - New download link with a fixed version

well I put it to modules folder and used Win RaR ill try renaming it
  7. SP Native The Old Winter - Released - New download link with a fixed version

I clicked the link downloaded it put it in Mount&Blade folder like I did with all my other mods nothign showed up :sad: plz help
  8. SP Native The Old Winter - Released - New download link with a fixed version

Im having same problem Im going to try and reinstall it post wat happ
  9. NEW AMAZING MOD PLEASE MAKE!!!!!

thanks for advice bc this loser under me and above you has apparently no life
  10. NEW AMAZING MOD PLEASE MAKE!!!!!

I know a lot of people that would love this type of mod.U know how you see yuor horse and number of part and stuf in overlap screen well instead your alwayz in the "battle" screen it might take longer to go place but I think it would be a lot funner to always be in yuor persons point of view.And...
  11. DX 9 system req

well I would look on the mount and blade website for what your computer is suggested to have but even something old mite be able to run without lag but I would stil check the mount&blade website for help
  12. How do I install a mod if I have windows vista

first my opinion install Win RaR then download it once it download click in the top left export ( something like that name sorry forgot ) then you click the program files 1 and then click mount and blade go to moduels then clicik ok , if questions plz reply :smile:
  13. Alantis/Monastary

Where is the Alantic kingdom places I cant find them only the people bc i cheated on the island and I cant move also where is the monastery im stuck
Back
Top Bottom