SP Native The Old Winter - Released - New download link with a fixed version

Alright look at the troop trees, are you happy with theyr names?, or do you prefer something more so

• Keep it has it is

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Nah, change it

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I clicked the link downloaded it put it in Mount&Blade folder like I did with all my other mods nothign showed up :sad: plz help

RATMdude92 said:
SwordBow said:
I clicked the link downloaded it put it in Mount&Blade folder like I did with all my other mods nothign showed up :sad: plz help
Should be Mount&Blade/Modules/The Old Winter.  Also, it's packed in a rar file, which you'll need to extract before you can install it.  If you've done all that, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

We can't help if you don't tell us excatly whats wrong.

Is it the map error, or is it just not running?

Did you put it in the modules folder?

That makes no sense for it to not show up, unless you didn't change the file type or extract it properly.

Try Taking off the Mk.2 part

well i extracted the folder in the rar inot my modules folder like normal, then when i run M&B and i go to the drop down box for selecting my mod it doesnt show up on the list.....
Ill try extracting in another program and see if it helps.

Well if it is a ToW problem, i gotta think on a solution, if its not, i had a problem like that one once.    Try:

- Make sure you dont have LOTS of other mods

- Try to open another mods folder, delete all of it inside, put the old winter stuff inside and name it The Old Winter

- Reeinstall Mount&Blade thats what fixed it for me when i had a prob like that

ok i will try that, also it only seems to me as if its happening since that newer link was posted, maybe it didnt upload properly?

Same issue here. Installed it just like you would any other mod and cannot select it at the current module selection. Its just not one of the choices... Really odd as ive never encountered this before.

Did anyone try changing the name of it to The Old Winter? It's the only thing besides the fix thats different, and the fix wouldn't do that.

I used the download link in the first post just a day ago. I have renamed folders to Old winter, copied them files into another mod folder etc etc.
Still nothing works so im guessing its just a bad upload....i got a thumbs.db copying error that couldnt be fixed both time i downloaded and tried to extract.
So anyone want to upload a zip containing the files they are using that IS working ????

Back
Top Bottom