Recent content by susliks_LV

1. susliks_LV

We need custom servers NOW

Do that thing, would be cool.
  2. susliks_LV

stone Quarry

did you bought that paper thingy from mine owner?
  3. susliks_LV

How to continue battle after death?

bless you good man, i have lost countless good soldiers because of this.
  4. susliks_LV

Calradic Empire

Aromir said:
    iskar said:
    He is probably talking about your right to rule. Try to raise it to 60 and see if that enables the option.

But how I win right to rule?
    http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Right_to_rule
  5. susliks_LV

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

that is normal  if you have any ranged weapoin yourself you will notice you will have only like 2 or 3 shots yourself. I dont know if its bugg or intended like that but its been like that forever.
  6. susliks_LV

Main Topic

i bet i am not onlyone who is wondering when is next patch coming :smile:
  7. susliks_LV

Ideas & Suggestions

Option to disable troop routing just like in prophesy of pendor mod for example would be nice, otherwise i kill like 5 of them and they start to run away instead of propper fighting :sad:
  8. susliks_LV

Farm

So how does farm works, i see that i can finaly enter it but when i walk around i dont see anything to do, has anyone figured this out yet or it is not working yet?
  9. susliks_LV

Bug Reporting HQ

Whitestrake said:
    Don't know if this has been reported already or not, or if its even a bug, but my village has waaay too many dang villagers walking around. So many its to the point my game crashes when ever I try to build something. I got 250 villagers in my village and its like all 250 are walking around. There anyway to limit number down?
    yes there is , click on camp otion in global map and than change amount of townwalkers or something.
  10. susliks_LV

Main Topic

sarma said:
    i can't recruit troops!!!! i have money , but i can't .. is this some cind of bug ?
    be more specific, where are you trying to recruit troops, maybe your party limit is reached or villages where you try to recruit dont like you.
  11. susliks_LV

Bug Reporting HQ

entire agonic order fation is bugged :sad:  when drachenburg is gettin sieged it says that construction site is getting sieged and castle itself is not actually sieged so it is impossible to capture it, also when renouncing oath to agonic order i automatically become king because i own that construction site aka drachenburg but i dont get it in my property and i also am in war with them because of that .

edit: i think i found portal to another dimension
    4FC5B0AB77B038B7BD0C93B059F382D28BBEBA8B
    oh snap i tihnk all Turguhn cities taverns might be bugged

CA186041444E8820BD02495E51C8791C10A96280
  12. susliks_LV

Bug Reporting HQ

FAFB2A57696DB9AEA70C34A1DA46582AD4F194B1

this is in jungles on fernandina island  there clearly is chest but it is not reachable because of invisible "leave this area" wall.
  13. susliks_LV

Bug Reporting HQ

in standart battles AI seems extra stupid, instead of charging with cav they slowly come to enemy and stand next to enemy infantry while they butcher them, didnt notice stuff like that before patch :sad:
    and another thing  i tried to rescue prisioners from enemy castle, set villages on fire killed all guards but nothing happens , i cant enter dungeons or even leave area.
  14. susliks_LV

Bug Reporting HQ

well this sucks  i was defending  Rindyar(or something) castle and as we killed 1st wave of attackers they morale started to waver and they ran to corner of the map and were camping it. As we are heavily out numbered it is impossible to win any defensive batle now ?
    edit: actually that castle seems to be bugged as well its like there sometimes is invisible barrier that stops AI from climbing up but sometimes they decide to climb up all the way though.
  15. susliks_LV

alternate mod download link

Tipsu94 said:
    susliks_LV said:
    Matiss_Veinbergs said:
    Kur tu dzīvo, latgalē?
    Where do you live? Latgale?
    ***** please
    3766143650.png

connection is fine although its slower than ussual for some reason.

***** please , Mine download speed is 16.82 mb and Upload 0.89 and  ping 13 and it downloads that 5 - 8  minuts so how yours can take 50mins ?
    my guess is that moddb gets overloaded from time to time and download speed slows down, this is not first thing that takes me so long to download from there.
Back
Top Bottom