Recent content by Strela1408

1. Strela1408

Are there any recruiters in the game?

I formed my own faction, went to the castle, but found no recruiters. Of course, it is very interesting to go to the villages and recruit farmers, but I think this function is very lacking.... Like the armor....
  2. Strela1408

Patch Notes e1.0.7

Cool of course, but add more armor. I look like a poor man, even with a huge fortune.
  3. Strela1408

Bug: Can't seem to get influence as Ruler of my faction

+1 The good news is that now that you have joined the faction, your influence is not taken away.
  4. Strela1408

How to increase party size?

Guys, is there a way to passively increase influence?
  5. Strela1408

"""Main Quest""", Why is this a thing?

Written same, not like it or - not pass the plot.
  6. Strela1408

Those of you who DON'T want marriage... Why?

Explain one thing to me. What happens if the emperor’s daughter, because of which there is a civil war, dies without heirs? This will mark the end for the faction, what supports it? Or 10 crutches are already ready for this case?
  7. Strela1408

horses crashing into soldiers like tanks

Spores from discharge "armor weighed 100 kg and Knight were placed on a horse using a crane."
  8. Strela1408

SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Friends, explain to the fool where to throw these files?

s1200
  9. Strela1408

Can sombody advice me

4 cores and 4 threads are very small for 1000 people on the battlefield! Just look Bannerlord downloads my ryzen.
    MIK9GsTZhdA.jpg
  10. Strela1408

Place your bets, what DLC do you want to see?

Maybe something like fire and a sword, but already on the sidelines of a 30 year war. It would be nice.
  11. Strela1408

Will there be religion in bannerlord?

M&B didnt have religion before. Not in Warband and not in previous versions, if they were to add religion all of a sudden whole lore would have to be changed and it wouldn't make sense with Warband at all. Bannerlord takes place in 11th~ century while warband takes place in 13th century. We dont have a single indication of religion in warband so what, after the collapse of Calradic empire everyone went ateist? It wouldnt make sense and would destroy the lore.
    In the warband, we could not use throwing machines and one person could move the siege tower. And it turns out that after the disappearance of the Calradian empire, everyone became strong, but stupid?
    Without religion, we certainly don’t lose much, but you are talking about all of these opportunities as something bad. Crusades and jihadis awesome opportunities for role play and climbing the career ladder, started as a soldier, and ended the campaign with a knight of the Order of St. Harlaus)
  12. Strela1408

Crouch order

The point would be getting to an ambush position without being heard or seen and from there stand up and launch a fast attack (I am thinking a forest, a road with ditches on the sides, that sort of thing). Crouching order would be useful as well to make your character and your squad smaller targets for archers because you can block with a shield while in crouch position
    This doesn't make sense in a single game, since bots always see each other and know exactly where to go.
  13. Strela1408

Will my PC specs be enough?

I have almost the same configuration (a similar video card and RAM with a lower frequency) and I'm not sure that you can launch such a battle.
  14. Strela1408

Peaks

Do you mean long spears like pikes? You need to attack or it won't do anything. We don't know if they will change that.
    Logically, for the defense of a narrow passage, it is not necessary to poke a pike, it is only enough to put it there and the enemy will not be able to do anything. In warband peak was not good until she gets hit, does this change in Banderlod?
  15. Strela1408

Peaks

I'm interested in how peaks are implemented in the banner World. Is it possible to keep the enemy at a distance by simply putting the peak forward, or, as in warband, you will have to strike ahead?
Back
Top Bottom