Recent content by Stitry

1. Stitry

War declaration at level 1

yeah, for some reason, I (my faction) keeps declaring war on the most powerful faction in the game .. constantly , I need to run around finding a general to offer peace.

Dumb.
    Well, this thing destroyed two of my games. I'm waiting for this thing patched :/
  2. Stitry

The conspiracy bug is insane

I just load whenever I saw those bug, it is on random and probably won't happen in your next load. Still I was amazed how long they take to solve out a simple bug like this (hopefully because they're working on kingdom's new function and not because the kingdom's code is a huge mess and they haven't looked in to it)

I actually tried this. Everytime, it declares a war the same time after the loading, but the ennemy is random. And it doesn't let me more than 5 min of peace time, it's unplayble for real :'(
  3. Stitry

Broken quest + map too big + too many lords + lords in very aggressive mode + lords coming back to fight 10 seconds after a defeat... Here is the result :sad:

Yep i feel this too actually.
  4. Stitry

Hi guys. I play in relasitic, i spent like 4 IRL days to build up my kingdom with only 1 castle, my party, and another one. Since then, the conspiracy quest make my kingdom randomly declares war against random kingodm (sometimes the bigger one... ) I installed one mod to stop, this, and...
  5. Stitry

troops also retire from being in the garrison

Yeah, i've got a similar problem, food is -1 per day, all buildings are max and i'm on peace since a long time. Only 100 guys in garrison on 450 max... That's boring. I can't build a 450 men garrison. Impossible.
  6. Stitry

Just bought whole Calradia

I... What? xD

Welp, seems broken actually
  7. Stitry

What do you think about the new new skill system?

May be next time read the post before answer, ok? Or may be just think for a little bit.

Ahahaha, calm down. i just give my opinion, i don't want to change it, and i explain why. The post say "why players hate it". So i explain that i actually love it !
  8. Stitry

What do you think about the new new skill system?

Actually i desagree. I like this new system because... Because the new one is ****ING RELEVANT.

If you trade h24, you get good in trading, and not in throwing spears because you just click on this perk. If you lose this, you just get like in all booooring RPG, where you can just farm ONE thing, which give a lot of XP, then use it where you want. I reaaaaaly like this new system, which auto-build a character according to his life !!

AND they added the focus system to help you sligthly modify this on the way you decide !

Damn guys, that's, in depth, really awesome ! Maybe you should just try to play a bit more RP and not farming like you were playing a MMORPG. Cause it's not ! =)

I still agree on the fact that fight stronger ennemies doesn't seem to give you more XP but.. maybe it's wrong idk.
  9. Stitry

SP - General Party Management Screen: Filter and Sort Options

yep, strongly agree too. I have actually no idea of the composition of my party, i need to be in a battle for this.
  10. Stitry

Can you order nearby soldiers to follow you?

Yes, if you're talking about creating an army. You assign heroes from your party to create their own parties and then you go into the kingdom menu and create an army and add them to your army. They will come and join you as soon as they're able.
    Works only if you have a kingdom, not a clan.
  11. Stitry

So guys, how did you besiege a castle solo?

Okay i can try to kill them yes :smile:

Yep but it's been a 6 years war, no castle get down. I'm wondering if i miss something :smile:
  12. Stitry

Actually guys, i don't have any fief yet, so i can't make an army to group my lords :/ And i kept the prisoners in my army but they always manage to evade, i understand this, we can evade too. But i don't have any fief to keep them safely locked.
  13. Stitry

Hi everyone. I try a solo campaign. I don't want to join a kingdom as a vassal. Sturgia got almost wiped by snowballs so i attacked them enough to make them declare war on me. Now i have destroyed 20-25 of the sturgia armies. (and how can they be still there, i mean... I killed twice of the...
  14. Stitry

What's the point of creating party?

Guys guys guys
    i'm not in a kingdom, i don't have fief...
    What am i suppose to do with thoses parties?
  15. Stitry

What's the point of creating party?

Hi guys, i'm not in a kingdom actually, my clan is tier 3 so i created 2 party (parties? idk, i'm not good at english). But... Why did i do that?I know I can exploit this to get free troops but i don't want to. I can't create an Army to tell them to join me in my war so.... ? What are they...
Back
Top Bottom