Recent content by steve234213

1. In Progress There is a bug when I sell lords

Same problem as this guy
  2. In Progress There is a bug when I sell lords

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    It happens when I sell lords in a city, The lord just returns to the dungeon. There is someone who posted the same problem here and he had a video.
  3. In Progress There is a bug when I sell lords

It happens in all towns. I reported it on steam for 1.2.5, but it wasn't fixed in 1.2.6. Its a cool glitch, but its still a glitch. And its a glitch that makes the game much easier. (Although I do think you should be able to give the prisoners to the town itself so you gain relationship with the clan that owns the town, but only if they are at war with one another. That would be a cool feature :grin: ) Also do you know when 1.2.0 is coming out of Beta?
  4. In Progress There is a bug when I sell lords

Summary:The prisoners go to the dungeon when they are "ransomed". Its kind of a fun cheat to use but it makes the game much easier. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Removed the ConsiderMapEventsAndSiegesInternal function and created the PartyDiplomaticHandlerCampaignBehavior class. The effects of diplomatic changes can now be controlled via the latter class. Can someone here explain this? It was a change in 1.2.4.
  6. Multiplayer Campaign Idea

there is a coop mod on its way
  7. In Progress 1.2.0 Army and Hideout Crash

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    joining raganvad's army still crashes. 2023-07-05_16.14.46_e7ff7b92ab207bf7e1e46dd28470b4e3 crash Identifier.
  8. In Progress 1.2.0 Army and Hideout Crash

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    For some reason it works just fine now when it comes to the hideouts. Ill try joining an army.
  9. In Progress 1.2.0 Army and Hideout Crash

aside from those 2 annoying crashes, the version is pretty great. The other bandit hideouts seem to work just fine. I haven't tried to join another lord's army. Just Raganvad, and it crashed.
  10. In Progress 1.2.0 Army and Hideout Crash

My game crashes when I try to join King Raganvad's armies, or when I attack specifically a mountain bandit hideout. No mods involved. No cheats either.
  11. Should we be able to marry Rhagaea

I am voting no. The whole basis for Rhagaea's power is that she's the widow of the dead emperor, running things on behalf of Arenicos's blood heir.

It makes zero sense for Rhagaea to be willing to get married, because it would jeopardize her claim to power. She might be willing to let her daughter get married, but that's a different story. She wants someone sensible to marry Ira to be a good influence.

Alternatively, I can be persuaded that Rhagaea can be marriageable but you better be a dang important character before she's willing to marry you.
    You will likely start off young so your game can last longer so realistically Rhagaea is too old to marry at the time and a miracle she is even alive let alone a ruler. Most people were considered too old to run a kingdom at 42. So, if you want to marry Rhagaea, there are 3 political options. Option 1: be a very powerful noble, and one that is fit to be emperor. Option 2: Be a very rich man and command a considerable number of troops so that you can help her win the civil war. Option 3: Be a ruler in your own right. Preferably of one of the empire factions to make her claim to the Calradian throne stronger than lucon or garios.
Back
Top Bottom