Recent content by SonOfMars

1. SonOfMars

Can't choose Brytenwalda in the launcher

Yeah I meant what Vesku says :razz:
  2. SonOfMars

MadVader said:
    1. What's your full Warband path?
    2. Do you use a Steam installation of Warband?
    1: programmes/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules
    2: Yes
  3. SonOfMars

I have checked everything and it is in the correct place. It's just when I open the launcher, there's only Native and NW to choose from.
  4. SonOfMars

Idibil said:
    do u have /brytenwalda folder in warband/modules?
    Yes
  5. SonOfMars

I installer it in the /modules folder but it still doesn't work.
  6. SonOfMars

Adorno said:
    Do you use Steam?
    If not you should find the 'mount&blade warband' folder and check if Brytenwalda can be found in the modules folder there.

Typically it's "program files\mount&blade warband\modules\brytenwalda"

If you're on a 64 bit system it might be "program files (x86)"

Thanks, but that's not the problem. I can't choose the Brytenwalda tab in the LAUNCHER. There's only native and Napoleonic Wars (DLC). I've changed the rgl_config from 15 to 512 to enhance the graphics cause I have over 3GB RAM. But that isn't a problem. It's just that there's only NATIVE and NAPOLEONIC WARS.
  7. SonOfMars

Hi guys :) So as you might've guessed, I've been installing Brytenwalda :P But there is one problem, though. I can't find the Brytenwalda tab in the launcher. I've followed a trustworthy guide on the forum, yet it still doesn't show up. I am 100% sure that everything's been checked. Please help...
  8. SonOfMars

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Can I please be unbanned? My nick is 8thRoyal_Art_Gnr_Mars
    I got banned of unknown reasons, since the admin (I don't remember who) just wrote my name and said that I was banned, just banned. Even if I had been guilty for something, I'd have my learnt my lesson by now. P.S. I think it was back in May, if that helps.
  9. SonOfMars

Steam

Jason L. said:
    SonOfMars said:
    Hi, so I just finished downloading the mod and realised that I had the game bought on Steam, which means that I can't acces the game files on my computer. So, I technically stuck. Any help? Where do I find the game files?
    Yes you can... My computer - program files - steam - steamapps- common - mountblade warband- modules
    Oh you just saved my life. Than you for your trouble.
  10. SonOfMars

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

What should I do if I have the Steam version?
  11. SonOfMars

Steam

Hi, so I just finished downloading the mod and realised that I had the game bought on Steam, which means that I can't acces the game files on my computer. So, I technically stuck. Any help? Where do I find the game files?
  12. SonOfMars

Useful tips to players

ThaNightmare48 said:
    SonOfMars said:
    This question may be dumb, but how do you get a trade patent and what is it in general? I didn't really understand the subject •___•
    Talk to mayor and ask him to buy one. Otherwise you will pay a certain amount of tax.
    Thx dude
  13. SonOfMars

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Hi, my name is 8thRoyal_Art_Gnr_SonOfMars. I was permanently banned a long time ago for something that was ridicoulous. Can I please be un-banned? I merely only play the map for fun. I don't even look at the chat-box. Thanks.
  14. SonOfMars

How to store items - and help for russian sotry line

You can store all items in your inventory in Kiev. P.S. I know it has been a long time since somebody posted to this topic :razz:
Back
Top Bottom