Recent content by sleekcrush

1. sleekcrush

FPS Consistently Dropping Overtime on New PC?

Ever since I built my PC, I have been having FPS issues with this game and no other games (even when running at 4k), only this game. I have my FPS set to 300 (I've set it to Vsync, 60, 120, anything really), and the FPS will eventually decrease over time and then might immediately jump back up...
  2. sleekcrush

Infanterie Regiment "Freiherr von Strauch" Nr. 24

biggun34 said:
    So I hear we're falling apart? I haven't noticed anything differnt although with this community others outside of the regiment always seem to know more... 
    Don't hate us cause you aint us
    Not easy being the best! :wink:

everyone one just plays league and nothing else wat do u expect
  3. sleekcrush

Even though it's NA, you guys want to make a team for this tomorrow?

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11264.105

It's a 6 PM EST, so 11:00-1:00 PM/AM for you guys
  4. sleekcrush

good thing im not banned from fse
  5. sleekcrush

want to be unbanned from NA1

Post a unban request here: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=25.0

With the following format:

Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE
    Server(s) you are banned from
    What was happening when you got banned
    Time and date
    Timezone
    User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY! or STEAM key)
  6. sleekcrush

Groupfighting Server

He has posted an unban request on all major servers, so it's probably just a troll unban request
  7. sleekcrush

Any 1.153 Servers?

Not really, everyone updates their servers when a new patch comes out
  8. sleekcrush

Groupfighting Server

Inc longer ban
  9. sleekcrush

Groupfighting Server

Name of the person causing trouble: IZM_LG_Regiment (Consists of the follow in the picture), maybe the RA guy (not entirely sure if he was part of it)

Nature of their offense: Going Partizani, shooting, trolling, etc. I wasn't there for the shooting but many people were complaining about them because as soon as I got there, they left.

Time and date of their offense: July 7, 2013 2:55 EST

If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Admin who just got on

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

02CFD19FCFA0A28D67F3DD253740C6BF3624E450

Also, another ban request for the same people before I got there, posted on the FSE forums by 33rd_LCpl_Kovman.

Name of the person causing trouble: IZM_LG_NaziAnime_RDM and IZM_LG_Kronov_RDM
    Nature of their offense: Shooting excessively after several warnings not to shoot.
    Time and date of their offense: 7/7/13 at 747
    If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: victim and witness
    Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
  10. sleekcrush

Groupfighting Server

I am on the server right now, and so far he hasn't shot. Do you want me to temp ban him or something?

Edit: Talked to Klinkenhoof, he said the person asking for the ban was running around with a sword delaying. He also called the 91st "******s" and "all 40 year old trolls".

This occurred around 10:27-10:30 EST
  11. sleekcrush

UNBAN Request - NW_Official_NA_1

These forums are the place to post this unban request, since this board is not used anymore.

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=25.0

Write all the information you can provide in this format

•Name under which you were banned
    •Server(s) you are banned from
    •What was happening when you got banned
    •Time and date
    •Timezone
    •User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)
  12. sleekcrush

Groupfighting Server

Just a headsup, I am taking a long leave of absence from playing Mount and Blade due to poor performance grade-wise in college, which I hope to recover, and to set some priorities in my life. Until then, I will not be coming on the server much, if at all, but I might visit from time to time to admin, if that is still okay and that you allow it. If not, just let me know over a PM through the forum, since I don't check Steam that much anymore.

00th_Vtrn_Sleek

Edit: Spelling.
Back
Top Bottom