Recent content by Sitael219

1. In Progress Crash on startup during loading screen

I am not sure if i understood it right, but yes, the issue is now being processed by our team and we are trying to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks, I've meant exactly that :smile:
  2. In Progress Crash on startup during loading screen

Hello, we have shared some workarounds for the game not launching issue earlier. Can you please try these steps and report back to us if they work for you or not?

@uçanbiblo do you have any updates? Does this issue have work in progress status?
  3. In Progress Crash on startup during loading screen

Quick update.

Game launched with Bannerlord.Native.exe crashing at the start of the campaign on the faction selection screen. No errors, app simply closes.

Launch with bannerlord.exe don't work - game crashes on the second loading screen.

I tried all recommendations from this post before: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...rkaround-for-game-not-launching-issue.407164/ Nothing works.
  4. In Progress Crash on startup during loading screen

Hello, we have shared some workarounds for the game not launching issue earlier. Can you please try these steps and report back to us if they work for you or not?

Thanks for the response!

Somehow I've managed to launch the game using Bannerlord.Native.exe although in workaround recommendations was mentioned that this will crash the game :smile:

Will be playing in this mode for now, but it will be great if the game could be launched through launcher too.
  5. In Progress Crash on startup during loading screen

Hi guys! I have this issue for almost a week now, none of the updates helped. Game crashes on the second loading screen (after TaleWords intro) in about 5 seconds. Horseman animation in the corner freezes and the game suggests sending a report. Safe mode and launch through game exe instead of...
  6. Need More Info Game crashing during first loading screen after 1.1.0 update

For devs: the issue 'went away' when I launched the game with a debugger attached. Without it, the game would crash while loading. With it attached, the game would continue on to the gamma and exposure calibration screens and then into the main menu. With those completed, I could now launch the game normally (I guess some configuration files were created/adjusted during the process). You might want to look into why that is, I have no interest in pursuing it further now.

Could you please explain how to attach the debugger? Hope it can also solve the issue in my case...
  7. In Progress Crashing at loading screen

Same issue here
  8. Need More Info Game crashing during first loading screen after 1.1.0 update

I have the same issue, no mods installed at all.
  9. Need More Info Game crashes on first loading screen

Hi guys! My game is crashing on the first loading screen. Safe mode doesn't help as well as any other solutions that I've googled. It would be much appreciated if someone could suggest how to fix this. Crash info number: http://joxi.ru/MAj3o46ujgRJnr...
Back
Top Bottom