Recent content by SirSeth98

1. Other ways to earn money

So i was trying smithing but its too much op and destroy fun of game i could become millionaire before my character reach 21 age. Income from workshop are low and i dont know if this is a bug or actual gameplay but i lost my workshops in faction i am at war with ( in warband or floris you lose...
  2. Relations with lords

Its stupid when i save Rhagaea with 5 more lords in army when i join to battle they have 3 man against ~ 60 khuzaits i help them and save all and i didnt get + to relationship with any of them hope they gonna fix this
  3. Salary

When u build an army that u can defeat a lord u can gain ~10k gold per fight from just dropping items so i think that even 1 or 2k per day for your army is not much and i am talking about lords with 60-70 mens when u fight against 200 or more u will farm more gold from items ( best item i drop had a price 50k )
  4. My children dont grow up

I hope that they will add an option that allows you to suspend the number of children at the moment I have 4 more on the way and the interval between delivery and news about the next is one day at this rate my character will make 30 children to death or more
  5. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

The same for me i haven't managed to gather an army yet to fight at the level of lords and two countries were no longer on map this happens in something like 100 days. Hope they gonna change this because if not then this whole heir things useless
Back
Top Bottom