Recent content by Sir John Hawkwood

1. Sir John Hawkwood

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Gruß Allen, how can i stop the player rotation? Can i stop the player rotation whenever i use mouse or keyboard without exceptional scripts? Someone advised to use ti_on_agent_turn but since it's bound to WSE it gives error for unrecognized operation and so on. I also tried within animations but...
  2. Sir John Hawkwood

Grüß Gott Leute, the climb function beseems well already, but it needs to have a more suitable animation. Without scripts is it possible an animation which, when interrupted, stops at the current frame, or at least shows the initial frame? Something i obtained with a glitch once, and never saw...
  3. Sir John Hawkwood

It's not about that anymore, it's just for another sake. I wanted an agent to stay attached and follow the prop rotation, pitch and yaw. I bet it's doable with WSE.
  4. Sir John Hawkwood

He, i would have further questions about anyways, why the z-axys is not returned the same as with x and y? It's not in cms, everytime i manipulated the z-axys the movement was much greater than the other two, which makes sense, since z-axis is utilized chiefly for coarser height positioning...
  5. Sir John Hawkwood

I meant also to attach him to scene props...some games (Arma?) have specific operations for this. Thanks! I've already refined the trigger, but thanks! Wohlan denn Sebastian, du halfst mich mal, danke sehr. I hope someone wills to improve the ladders on server, 'cause they're not ladders, but...
  6. Sir John Hawkwood

The agent lift, but now he's stuck in mid-air, he can't move higher...i guess it's due to repeating the copy of scene prop position? I'll have to recheck the trigger. Thanks Do you know any other operation to make it better? Did you ever do something with an agent attached to a scene prop...
  7. Sir John Hawkwood

Sebastian, du antwortest endlich! I read many a post of yours, and you seem to know best about agent's displacement, yea i knew about agent's dynamics, i wanted to forgo underfoot scene props thus trying manually. Ok, it's for a climbable ladder, code is not only mine so i took the snippet out...
  8. Sir John Hawkwood

The thing here, is that i could show you the whole code, but it'll be worthless. I just attached the agent with a key-activated trigger to the scene prop position, and the agent so attached doesn't lift anymore. So my question was whether would be possible to ascend being attached to the prop...
  9. Sir John Hawkwood

Hallöchen, i could use some help, i need an agent to stay attached to a scene prop, while he can move only upward/downward. I could attach the agent to it, i could not move him vertically anymore. Anyone knows how to lift the agent attached, thus bounden to a position? Thanks
  10. Sir John Hawkwood

Hallo dar, how to animate a scene-prop from mission_templates? For example a Ballista, how to make it shift between two states (loaded, empty) of the same vertex animation? Edit- Easy, too much help! It was simpler than expected, i've never used vertex anims' operations before. I was putting...
  11. Sir John Hawkwood

@Namakan What...reload time is defined by buttons?? Pardon me...Thanks! If you play NW please read my recent "manual of the good artillerist" on NW board, i'm an intermediate Blender and Zmodeler user should you need anything. Tolles Profil. Das mag mein neues Hemd wohl sein.
  12. Sir John Hawkwood

The "use" timer? There are timers in scene props, mission templates and scripts, but nothing concerning the cannon reload time, as to scene props the cannons seem all to use these: check_mm_use_cannon_prop_start_trigger, check_mm_use_cannon_prop_end_trigger...
  13. Sir John Hawkwood

Hello :) How to modify the NW's cannons reload time? Although i scutinized carefully the NW source, i could not find the value that modifies the reload time anywhere, not amid scripts nor triggers. Is it maybe a particular script, hidden or hardcoded in game's engine? Thanks
  14. Sir John Hawkwood

Manuel Du Bon Artilleur - Editio Prima

Hello, this is the first time i write outside The Forge, i don't know well where to post this so i do here, on NW DLC's board. I wanted to share my thoughts about NW's Artillery. I write after many, hundreds of hours playing as Artillerist, and felt somehow compelled to report on it. I've...
  15. Sir John Hawkwood

Official 3D art thread!

Hello :), this is something i made three months ago entirely on my own, the 6 pounder cannon for NW, and left midway. It won't be fancy, but it would be worth saying, it was made almost all (save the wheels) with openBRF! I thought NW lacked mostly light Artillery, expecially knowing that...