Recent content by Sieg Choys

1. Sieg Choys

Missing Companion "Horsethief" of Khuzait

image.png
    Thank you. I appreciate you.
    Now I do not need to restart campaign to find him any more.
  2. Sieg Choys

The Horsethief from Khuzait was renamed to the Ragged.
    I found the Ragged from Khuzait, but his story is different what I have. How do you know devs changed the Horsethief to the Ragged?
  3. Sieg Choys

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: Option which enable to spawn each one of every wanderer type when start new campaign & sandbox

I am tired of restarting campaign again to find my favorite wanderers. So I hope there is an option which to enable to spawn each one of every wanderer type when start new campaign & sandbox.
  4. Sieg Choys

Thank you! I will find him.
    The Horsethief from Khuzait was renamed to the Ragged.
  5. Sieg Choys

Must be a bug or removed

I remember and I have screenshots of old companion who called Horsethief from Khuzait. But I cannot find him anymore lately even I trying so many load & load to meet him. Was he removed by developers? or a bug preventing spawn of him? http://sieg25.egloos.com/3301346#3301346_1
  6. Sieg Choys

I saw the Horsethief in my 1.1.0 playthrough just yesterday. not all companions will be found on the map at any given time, contrary to what TW has claimed in the patch notes.
    The Horsethief you saw was really from Khuzait? Not Battanian?
  7. Sieg Choys

I remember and I have screenshots of old companion who called Horsethief from Khuzait. But I cannot find him anymore lately even I trying so many load & load to meet him. Was he removed by developers? or a bug preventing spawn of him? http://sieg25.egloos.com/3301346#3301346_1
  8. Sieg Choys

SP - General Want to remove some 'crafted weapons' from game.

This game remembers everything I crafted. Such as 'Crafted one handed sword' I made them as practices. Traders are sell these crafted weapons. Even they are not good qualities even I smelted them before so there are no originals. And some failed weapons changed to the winning prizes of big...
  9. Sieg Choys

I am finding the latest working mod which spawns every type of wanderers at the start of campaign.

I am finding the latest working mod which spawns every type of wanderers at the start of campaign. I already checked "https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord" and could not find what I want. It seems that every mods about wanderer in nexusmods are outdated. Is there a working mod...
  10. Sieg Choys

How can I make characters can grab tip of the sword to hit enemy with crossguard or pommel?

You cannot rotate a weapon via the itp_next_item_as_melee flag, you need some more work. Have a read here and adapt accordingly:

Also please don't create multiple threads about the same topic.
    Thank you, I thought I wrote in wrong forum and wanted to delete previous one but couldn't.
    I will read and try your link.
  11. Sieg Choys

How can I make characters can grab tip of the sword to hit enemy with crossguard or pommel?

Making 'morhau' and 'half-swording' by using 'itp_next_item_as_melee' I am making some swords can mordhau by press 'x' These swords are examples ----- ["great_sword_william", "Great Sword of William", [("great_sword_william",0)]...
  12. Sieg Choys

How to edit effect of skills?

Thank you for replies, I will try that.
  13. Sieg Choys

How to edit effect of skills?

I want to edit effects of some skills in module system and will add new skills. Such as wound chance of surgery skill & increase the effect of inventory management to hold more items. But I am not sure where to find them and change.
  14. Sieg Choys

SP - UI Add Crafted(Smithing) Items(and designs) Manager

Players can see their crafted items which they made its as practices of smithing skill that sold by city traders. And can see the each crafted items are holding slots in item lists forever. So add 'Crafted Items Manager' in the game and allow player to decide which items will be used and which...
  15. Sieg Choys

Bellum Imperii: Bug + Glitch Reports

Hello, I found a bug about inventory.
    When I checking equipment of troops, I lost all of the items lower half of the inventory.
    My character has 10 points of inventory management skill

I lost items at the below of the half line. Every time I try checking equipment of troops.

I checked if it happens too when the character has 0 inventory management skill and found it is not happened.

+ Parthian veteran horse archers have 0 horse archery!
Back
Top Bottom