How can I make characters can grab tip of the sword to hit enemy with crossguard or pommel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Making 'morhau' and 'half-swording' by using 'itp_next_item_as_melee'​

I am making some swords can mordhau by press 'x'

These swords are examples

-----

["great_sword_william", "Great Sword of William", [("great_sword_william",0)], itp_type_two_handed_wpn|itp_next_item_as_melee|itp_two_handed|itp_primary, itc_greatsword|itcf_carry_sword_back,
1123 , weight(2.75)|difficulty(10)|spd_rtng(96) | weapon_length(120)|swing_damage(42 , cut) | thrust_damage(29 , pierce),imodbits_sword_high ],
["great_sword_william_reversed", "Great Sword of William (Reversed)", [("great_sword_william_reversed",0)], itp_type_two_handed_wpn|itp_merchandise|itp_two_handed|itp_primary, itc_greatsword|itcf_carry_sword_back,
1123 , weight(2.75)|difficulty(10)|spd_rtng(96) | weapon_length(120)|swing_damage(42 , blunt) | thrust_damage(15 , blunt),imodbits_sword_high ],

["arming_sword_william", "Arming Sword of William", [("arming_sword_william",0),("arming_sword_william_scabbard", ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_two_handed_wpn|itp_next_item_as_melee| itp_primary, itc_bastardsword|itcf_carry_sword_left_hip|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn,
526 , weight(2.25)|difficulty(9)|spd_rtng(97) | weapon_length(105)|swing_damage(37 , cut) | thrust_damage(27 , pierce),imodbits_sword_high ],
["arming_sword_william_reversed", "Arming Sword of William (Reversed)", [("arming_sword_william_reversed",0),("arming_sword_william_scabbard", ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_two_handed_wpn|itp_merchandise| itp_primary, itc_bastardsword|itcf_carry_sword_left_hip|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn,
526 , weight(2.25)|difficulty(9)|spd_rtng(97) | weapon_length(105)|swing_damage(37 , blunt) | thrust_damage(15 , blunt),imodbits_sword_high ],

-----

I made 2 obj files of meshes of 180 degrees rotated swords by Wings3D and imported them to brf file.

but in the game, character is still grabbing the swords always normally not reversed.

What is I missing?
How can I make characters can grab tip of the sword to hit enemy with crossguard or pommel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom