Recent content by sherdil

1. Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

Or game is finished. Both as likely.
    That's funny.. hihi
  2. (Vote included) New update and the caravan remains 30. And it was claimed it get supported

I again tested latest situation by forming 3 different caravans at game start. I give my character 3 caravan forming cost money by cheat and formed 3 caravans, one at Aserai town Quyaz, one at Sturgia town Omor and one at Khuzait town Chaikand. Only one is destroyed at day 15. After 10 days past from the day it is destroyed I formed another caravan from same town. In total I formed 4 caravans. The latest one I formed and two of first three caravans survived at the end of first year. They all bring me 114K, I payed about 30K for caravan wages. In total I ended year with 96K of money just doing nothing but waiting in a town (some money remained from initial money cheats thats why my end money is not fit perfectly). Also still I have 3 caravans running probably they will bring me another 100K until they are destroyed.

McumF.png

Of course situation can change in late game (where bandits are 3x powered) or if you have lots of enemies or if you executed lots of lords in Calradia and if bandits are overpopulated however I made another test this morning in late game (year 1093) too. Situation was not so different, a bit risky than this. Some players get used to earn much from caravans (1K daily for long years like 400 days in total 400K from one caravan) however these caravans are not supposed to feed your armies. These are side mechanics. If you do not like new numbers and risks you do not have to form them. They were so OP before after nerf they are still good, if you see no value you do not have to form them. If player swims in money game become not challanging. We are also aware of lord battles are so easy and give tons of loot they will be fixed too. Different people are responsible from different parts. We are not trying to make game so hard but it should be reasonable not so hard not so easy.

I know game has missing features, some perks are not working, there are less quests less diplomacy options, war peace mechanics are a bit basic currently. Here lots of people are working for a better game in weird world conditions and everybody has their own responsible areas. Any of us cannot fix problems out of our responsible areas. I am trying to make parts which I am responsible better. If you need other things to be fixed before balancing / trade issues you need to reach people responsible from these parts, they are all aware of problems and working hard too. I am here sharing developments with you and getting your ideas / feedbacks to create a better and balanced trade systems.

Any changed formula or game rule is not final point currently. We will collect datas watch gameplays and do needed adjustments in next patches if needed.

We know you want more micro management at parts you are spending time at game. All ideas will be evaluated. According to priority and time we will schedule and implement some of them.
    Thanks, buddy!

I always enjoy reading your posts and explanations. It always brings so much clarity to the development. I am really happy that you and the rest of the team are so passionate about this.

Thank you and please keep up the great work!
  3. No birth for no one in the whole game

I noticed the same issue in my beta 1.1
  4. Bow Skill Exploit

If you're in a battle with another friendly party on your side you can shoot their/your archers to train your bow skill up, pickup their arrows when they fall to continue the process even long after the battle has ended.
    You have made a very good point on this exploit.

You can basically kill your ally's troops to level up your own skill.

Friendly fire should NOT give any experience to combat skill.
  5. Parties added to your army go attacking nearby armies on their way to join your army

Yes, i can confirm this. Same thing happens when you are besieging a settlement and ask for parties to join your besieging army. When the party arrives, it just runs after the surrounding enemy parties even if the party is much lower in number.
  6. Linking prosperity with food production creates an inescapable downward spiral for fiefs

Yep and it works fine but takes long time and it's hard to keep garrison while it's happening. Also now village being raided is big punch to castle owner. Unfortunately i can't see the AI lords loosing garrison in that situation only my garrison dies of starvation. AI is capable of maintaing 3 times more troops than player on same food lvl. They also don't care about troops starving in their party.
    But I have seen AI lords lose troops (they get wounded) due to lack to food in their party.

Low morale = desertion while
    No food = wounded troops
  7. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I was checking in 1.0.9 how mercenaries work after patch. Numbers in "()" means clans+mercenary 8(9)-means 1 mercenary.
    They usually hire more mercenaries in wars with 2+ factions or when losing badly.
    calradia-109-page-001.jpg

calradia-109-page-002.jpg

calradia-109-page-003.jpg

and 1.1.0 i count every season but only 1 game so far.
    calradia-110-page-001.jpg
    Very nice. Thank you very much for sharing this. I do hope you continue to update these charts as new changes are introduced. We can learn a lot from these.

What is interesting is that in all games 1.0.9, there seems to be no snowball - at least not yet at 1094.
    In the beta 1.1.0, Western Empire is surprisingly about to snowball - though as you mentioned, this is just one game.
  8. About patch 1.0.10

What I'm seeing is that I keep having a mostly lag-free game (some occasional stutter in big battles) until I'm 2 hours into a game, then suddenly the bandits' shirts will take some time to render, and battles will stutter more and more.

I find it hard to understand; a game like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, with expansive terrain, gorgeous models and animations, absolutely astonishing water and light scattering simulations... it ran much better than Bannerlord.
    Same here until now. Guess it is a memory leak that hopefully will be fixed.
  9. Need More Info [Bug] Player kingdom randomly declares war on other factions.

Yes, I can confirm this happens to me a lot.
  10. Resolved Army Text overlap - cannot read Distance to Army time

Summary: Army Text overlap on time/distance to army How to Reproduce: Add parties to your army - then click on the leader portrait to see time remaining to reach your army Quest/Settlement Name (if related): n/a Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.9 Computer Specs OS: Windows 10 Home GPU...
  11. Food shortage in Cities downward spiral

The prosperity food cycle balances itself out eventually. Usually, the problem occurs when food stockpiles run out because attached villages are raided. While you do initially lose garrisons (they can even be completely wiped out), when the villages start running again, you get food again. Usually, in this time, prosperity also decreases so less food consumption. It's actually a delicate balancing act and I find it to be logical.
  12. Game breaking faction/kingdom snowballing balance problem

Everyone has an other snowball nation in their game. Some say battania, some khuzanit or southern empire or battania. Again, I think that has more to do with structural problems and geography.
    Yeah, in my vanilla (no mod) game, it's my faction that is now snowballing. Started after they put a minor snowballing fix in patch 1.05/1.06 then just continued since.

h5zaWXB.png

It's boring now to continue the save as I just steamroll other factions. About to wipe out the Khuzait now.
  13. Troop Categories Reset Every Time Shut Game Down

Just curious if this is on my end as dont see anyone else complaining about it?
    Yes, same issue.
  14. Vlandia randomly triggers war against your clan with no provocation/cause.

For me, I haven't fought anybody or did any campaigns yet.
    I just looked up and randomly I see that I've been declared war against.
    So far it's happened twice. I'm awaiting a third to see who did it.
    Yes, I can confirm this.

Summary: RANDOM Player War Declaration/Peace Declaration
    How to Reproduce: Random, just have your own kingdom - you will get a notification on the side that you (Player) have declared war against a faction - in my case, it was against Vlandia. After a few days of war, you get another random notification that you (Player) have just declared peace against Vlandia.
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related): n/a
    Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a
    Version: 1.0.6 (start) up-to-date as of posting 1.0.9
    Computer Specs
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
    RAM: 8.00 GB
    Motherboard: ASUSTek FX503VM
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  15. [Bug] Comprehensive and EASY TO READ list of known bugs/issues. Not prioritized in any order.

Summary: 2 armies are fighting during a siege. I'm unable to interact and gives the error pasted in link.
    How to Reproduce
    : Unsure. Empire army and Vlandian army were clashing during a siege battle and I'm unable to interfere.
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Marunath
    Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version: 1.07 latest as of 4/8/2020

Summary: Minor text error. Created custom kingdom. Recruited vassal from another kingdom and the vassal does not refer to me as King, but rather refers to me in 3rd person.
    How to Reproduce
    : Create custom kingdom. Recruit another vassal, interact with vassal
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related):

Summary: Possibly game breaking bug. When recruiting lords, they all leave within a few game days and provide no reason. All have their own fiefs and I had positive relations with them.
    How to Reproduce
    : Create custom kingdom. Recruit another vassal. Vassal then brings in their own fiefs and vassal has positive relations with custom kingdom king but still leaves within a few days going back to the same faction they came from and taking their fiefs with them

Summary: Crash report with .txt file was already submitted. Possible crash that comes from trying to sell too many items at once.
    How to Reproduce
    : Sold approximately 40k worth of loot, with no large quantities of a single item (i.e 1-2 items of the same kind). Game crashed once I left trade screen

Summary: All NPC's of a player owned fief do not interact with player as a Lord. AI reverts to generic text "Do I know you?"
    How to Reproduce
    : Acquire a fief as vassal or King. Interact with NPC and reverts to generic text.

Summary: When convincing a female lord/vassal the text refers to them as 'you are known as man of honor'
    How to Reproduce
    : Talk to vassal that is female in order to try and recruit and generic text comes up.

Summary: Textures not loading properly in some settlements. Patches of ground appear as blue squares.
    How to Reproduce
    : Enter a town. Take a walk around town. You will notice patches of ground flickering blue.

Summary: Possibly simply a text issue. When creating a custom kingdom, war declarations are often stated as "Player kingdom has declared war on faction" when there are no vassals and no provocations.
    How to Reproduce
    : Create custom kingdom. Wait until time passes. This might be other kingdoms declaring war on you but text is reverted.

Computer Specs
    :
    GPU: GeForce RTX 2070
    CPU: i7-9700k ; 3.6ghz
    RAM: 16GB

Great post of bugs. Thanks for sharing.
Back
Top Bottom