Recent content by Shazzadar

1. random wars

Agree, please stop random war declarations and instead improve diplomacy capabilities!

I would also like a feature like civil war, when a faction is getting to big. Let it split, like the empire! That's at least a better reason for war than dicing :wink:
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Feature Suggestion] Slave Your Prisoners

Do you have pity on your poor mules? Use slaves to carry your goods! :mrgreen: They could also relieve your villagers working hard in the mines. Let the villagers chill, send slaves into the mines! And maybe they are good cannon fodder at sieges. Cheaper than your soldiers at least...
  3. SP - General Money should have weight

(y)

And of course a warlord does not carry it by himself, you need someone trustworthly to pay Attention to your chests. And maybe separate guards :wink:
  4. Thanks for Mount and Blade

Well, thanks TaleWorlds for this awesome game and now for part II :xf-smile:
  5. SP - World Map [Feature Suggestion] Hiding on World Map

What I've forgotten:

The inventory should take effect, too. If you own 500 Mules and 20000 barrels of beer, it will be hard to find any place at all to hide with all your rubbish :wink:
  6. SP - World Map [Feature Suggestion] Hiding on World Map

It should be a feature for all from my point of view, players and NPCs. Not only bandits, but also small groups fleeing from a lost battlefield to avoid being catched just short time after the battle. Would be also nice for travelling / fleeing villagers.
  7. SP - World Map [Feature Suggestion] Force to Battle

Hey, sometimes it's tedious to chase smaller groups of bandits etc. when you have a speed of e.g. 4.2 and they have 4.1. Sure, one day you will get them, but slooooowly :wink: It would be nice to have a feature called "force to battle", where you can select enemies in a certain radius...
  8. SP - World Map [Feature Suggestion] Hiding on World Map

Hi There, what do you think about "hiding on world map", to be able to: Elude your pursuers when you have a small group (e.g. 20 warriors) and they have much more (e.g. 100+ warriors) Wait in an ambush for your enemies (improved conditions on battlefield, e.g. you've surrounded your enemies...
Back
Top Bottom