Recent content by Sephran

1. Internet wars - Operation Payback

Laughing man was a very talent hacker in the series Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex ...he could hack live broadcasts and anybody with cybernetic implants with the laughing man logo over the persons head to remain anonymous. It all started over a corrupt political incident, which Im sorry to say, forgot ....its been a while
  2. Spawnpoints and Sieges

Hrmm still issues, grumble. I started from scratch by wiping away an exising castle in singleplayer, I made things I wanted to make. But certain entry points above 31 spawn allied forces when playing multiplayer. Someone suggested to me to remove them and re-add all entry points in multiplayer when hosting battle(by temporarily having it replace an existing multiplayer map), but my game crashes when trying to do that.

Anyone with new ideas?
  3. Spawnpoints and Sieges

are entry points 43 and 45 perhaps allied cavalry spawns?
  4. Spawnpoints and Sieges

Now I know for defenders spawnpoint 1-31 , and 32-63 is for attackers. But I noticed on the scene when theres no battle, 40-46 spawns allied sentries. Can someone explain this to me? Are those 6 points where the enemy can spawn once breached? How does this work? And what do I need to know about...
  5. Devs --- Where's the game going?

In the combat mechanics, I've always wanted to have it more of an edge....more complex fighting systems(all basic directions of attack, including diagonal strikes...and proper footing. Shield manouvring), damage systems(limbs,blood,conciousness,pain) - going into a realm of realism. By Warband, just look at how good players have become...especially those who've played in multiplayer.
  6. Exporter For Blender 2.49b is released!

Love how some look a gift horse in the mouth.
  7. Devs please read this if you can revoluntarize this game forever

I remember an article, or quote from one the top unreal engine developers, that we're at the point that we'll go back to graphics run by software as the future like they did in the past. How true that is...well we'll see.
  8. Exporter For Blender 2.49b is released!

This is nice though, considering theres no liscencing concerns using blender...so everyone can play with it.
  9. Buying serial, and time

Well I've been waiting since yesterday....sheesh, it feels like Christmas, why does it have to take so long. :p
    Can't wait till the multiplayer battles =]
  10. Buying serial, and time

Anyone who did it with a bank transfer?
  11. Buying serial, and time

If I choose to buy Warband from this site, or from Steam...using no credit card but some form of bank transfer...how long untill I can get the key to unlock?
  12. Permanent Death

Has nobody ever considered permanent death without deleting the savegame? Quite simply I'de like to see the world continiu as it was, I simply have to create a new character in that world, which I might or might not have influenced already with the previous one. You might even want to change sides with the character, fighting as the enemy you fought for so long, and reclaiming all the territory you had gained.
  13. Just a Suggestion, Roman Forts. XD

a fort is a nice miniature castle one could use. Don't need to drag all your troops around all the time, and you can go around with a smaller band to train them up nicelly, then return to the main army for a larger engagement. It would still require ladders or a ram to get in. It's handy to plug it in enemy territory.
  14. OSP Kit Combat Form Ranks! - A formation kit[Version1.32][Minor update: multi bug fixes]

don't stop your efforts, a combination of the best battle mechanics with form ranks makes this so much better then the invention of sliced bread.  :mrgreen:

15. Making full use of Music customisability

If I wanted to make any and every battle totally dependant on culture, and infantry/calvalry split...how would I proceed? I'll put in the standard module options to make things a bit easier From header_music.py mtf_culture_1                          = 0x00000001 mtf_culture_2                   ...
Back
Top Bottom