Recent content by Schwest

1. Resolved Enemy lord keeps following me after peace

A very similar thing happened to me in the 1.2.0 beta branch. I was caught by an enemy lord, and persuaded him to abandon his faction. I paid him a bunch of money to do so. Then after leaving that dialogue and every time after, he did the same thing - acted like he had the first time, like he caught an enemy, but then after that opening message, the dialogue was as if he was an ally. I would then close the dialogue and try to move away, but he would immediately start it all over again. I eventually had to reload an older save to get around this.

If it would help the devs I also have a full video of it happening.

Not similar but the same thing. I just had to enable cheat to get around it. Now what, I just reloaded my save game and look at this. I'm fighting my ally.
    wLslQye.jpg
  2. Resolved Enemy lord keeps following me after peace

While couple of lords pursuing me after i made peace, one of them still follow me and keep opening dialogue. I stuck here and I couldn't load game because game already saved when cursed lord Baranor keeps following me.
  3. The Last Days of the Third Age of Middle Earth ~ M&B Enhanced Version 1.011

Ya konuyu hortlatmış olacağım ama oyun eski olsa da oynanıyor işte. Şu dosya değişikliği bölümünü anlamadım resimler silinmiş nasıl yapılacağını resimli anlatabilir misiniz?
  4. Devlet adı değiştirme

İsveç Krallığı'na savaş açtım ve tüm bölgelerini aldım, yokettim. Ama ülkemin adı hâlâ İsveç Krallığı Asileri? Ben o krallığı yok edince krallığın ismini alıyoruz sanmıştım. Yani İsveç Krallığı'nın kralı benim olmam lazımmış öyle gördüm. Hep İsveç Krallığı Asileri olarak mı kalıyor?
  5. Oyun içi bir teknik sorun

Arkenhes said:
    Steam'den oyunu onarmayı deneyebilirsin.

Yukardada yazdım, onarma işlemi yaptım olmuyor. Neyse böyle idare edebilirim arada sırada oluyor zaten.
  6. Oyun içi bir teknik sorun

hangi programları istiyorki yazar mısınız bi
  7. Oyun içi bir teknik sorun

Neston said:
    Ekran kartını bi güncelle derim.

Güncel zaten  :cry:
  8. Oyun içi bir teknik sorun

Merhaba aşağıdaki görsellerde göründüğü gibi arada böyle oluyor oyun kafayı yiyor, oyunu steamdan aldım yani orjinal. Orjinal olmasına rağmen böyle sorunlar çıkıyor cidden can sıkmaya başladı bu durum. Steamdan bozuk dosyaları onarma işlemi yaptım yine aynı. Sizce ne yapmalıyım?
Back
Top Bottom