Resolved Enemy lord keeps following me after peace

Users who are viewing this thread

While couple of lords pursuing me after i made peace, one of them still follow me and keep opening dialogue. I stuck here and I couldn't load game because game already saved when cursed lord Baranor keeps following me.

A very similar thing happened to me in the 1.2.0 beta branch. I was caught by an enemy lord, and persuaded him to abandon his faction. I paid him a bunch of money to do so. Then after leaving that dialogue and every time after, he did the same thing - acted like he had the first time, like he caught an enemy, but then after that opening message, the dialogue was as if he was an ally. I would then close the dialogue and try to move away, but he would immediately start it all over again. I eventually had to reload an older save to get around this.

If it would help the devs I also have a full video of it happening.

A very similar thing happened to me in the 1.2.0 beta branch. I was caught by an enemy lord, and persuaded him to abandon his faction. I paid him a bunch of money to do so. Then after leaving that dialogue and every time after, he did the same thing - acted like he had the first time, like he caught an enemy, but then after that opening message, the dialogue was as if he was an ally. I would then close the dialogue and try to move away, but he would immediately start it all over again. I eventually had to reload an older save to get around this.

If it would help the devs I also have a full video of it happening.

Not similar but the same thing. I just had to enable cheat to get around it. Now what, I just reloaded my save game and look at this. I'm fighting my ally.
wLslQye.jpg

Back
Top Bottom