Recent content by Schoi

1. Schoi

Need More Info Moving black / yellow cubes

Yeah, I'm not gonna do that, thanks tho bro.

Haven't had squares issue since 1.5 came out, hoping it never comes back.
  2. Schoi

Can you try to play again after deleting this folder and its contents?
    C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders
    Lol.
  3. Schoi

yes

and installed and reinstalled 3 separate times

still get this graphical issue on Xauna map, no other maps
  4. Schoi

lol why is Xauna map so bad tho

40E6C78C17FFB5B7AAF33B13DBB942D2350EBA6A

literally cant ****ing see anything while im fighting 3 people on Xauna map, please fix
  5. Schoi

On occasion when I play multiplayer in skirmish mode I'm getting moving yellow cubes on my screen, Bannerlord is the only game I have this happen with, and I've installed and redownloaded the game 3 different times but it does not go away, not sure why this is. Summary: Yellow cubes on screen...
  6. Schoi

MP Combat in multiplayer feels very slow and unenjoyable

lol

eNbUoec.png

cWsB90T.png

lol

game is less responsive than my ass hairs
  7. Schoi

Thanks for the feedback guys

Too bad not even custom servers are out where a mod can fix the trash.
  8. Schoi

after 550 hours of multiplayer, I uninstalled

That's a paradox.

True, in terms of hours most players got their money's worth. We happily pay even more money for a game we only play for about 40 hours like Divinity 2: Original Sin. The point of this thread though is not about the hours, it's about the multiplayer.

The game's multiplayer is so poor, that its core playerbase is rapidly declining.
  9. Schoi

after 550 hours of multiplayer, I uninstalled

- An atrocious amount of glitches. Animation skipping when you attack from getting up (knocked down), animation of x swing on your screen shows as a different animation on the enemy screen. For example countless times I have attacked from my right, readying a right to left strike and my character will do some dumb **** and attack from another angle DESPITE the animation showing that I am readying an attack from another angle. Archery through shields, glitchable huts, ghostshots, throwing not registering. Swing ready/kick/slash glitch, the most cheesy way to open an opponent, an abusable glitch.

- Stances, shield bash. The most pathetic excuse to add pseudo-depth in the game. Shield bash is the most annoying, ez mode interrupt ever in existence and it should be removed totally. Stances add nothing but clunkiness in the game and furtherly slow down the already slow the nature game to a yawnfest.

- Cavalry. Cavalry is the class that carries bad players effectively removing any skill needed to get a kill in the game. It has been broken since 2019 and it's still in a pathetic state with top damage, top utility, top interruption and top global presence. They do not knockdown teammates either. The sound cues are bad for them aswell. It's a literal tank.

- Delays, slowed down gameplay. The most stupid decision ever made by TW, to appeal to the realistic kids who think realism is good for a game. I cannot play infantry combat over 10 seconds with drooling from boredom in this hit/block/hit/block sequence. Infantry has been in a pathetic state since last year. They move as slow as chickens and they are BORING to play. It takes about 5 years to move from one point of the map to another. I instantly quit any empire matches due to how slow the infantry moves.

- Class system. The biggest abomination I have ever seen out in any video game I have played in multiplayer. Bad design, limited, restricting, bad looking when it comes to aesthetics, 80% of perks are bad choices, unviable classes because some dev thought it was actually a good idea in a skill-based game to feature both 0 armored and fully armored warriors. I have never ever seen a worse design choice than this pile of **** we call classes of bannerlord.

- Pros ignored. A smart company hires pros to design the game together. They do not get some random napoleonic wars kid to design the whole game and define native. You do not ignore the core playerbase. Because then you have less than 50 people on multiplayer, just like you have now.

- Patches are slow as ****. Patching a multiplayer game requires fast acting and meaningful changes. Instead we wait for 20+ days for a ****ing map rework that does not work anyway.

Rage mode off. If you decide to stay, good luck and I hope the future is brighter because we do live in the dark age of MnB franchise regarding multiplayer. I will still look on forums. I will be playing Valorant, because it scratches the same itch warband did (and CSGO). Fast paced combat, few hits to kill, meaningful positioning and movement and fluid as hell.

I agree with nearly this entire post: Cavalry without teamwound knockdown, slow combat speed, a boring and restrictive class system. These are all things that really make this game even worse. Out of all my steam friends who were excited to play Bannerlord, I struggle with finding even 1 of them that's actually willing to play the game with me now. Over 100 excited players, yet I fail to find even one that actually enjoys the multiplayer.
  10. Schoi

I took a week off from the game and now I just played a couple matches and noticed that the swing speed / combat speed is very slow. Swinging a 1h with and without a shield felt like the equivalent of swinging a 2h great maul from Warband's singleplayer. I attempted to do some "hilt spams" with...
  11. Schoi

Native Completed [NA] Sword & Bored Duel Tournament l CONGRATS OODLE

A bit late, Manry fixed his fps problem.

I gained a ping problem, but I don't really care about this game anymore.

Score was 7-4 (Manry won)

Please let him continue to the next round despite the late match.
  12. Schoi

Native Completed [NA] Sword & Bored Duel Tournament l CONGRATS OODLE

In-game name: schoi
    Steam contact: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schoi/
    TaleWorlds contact: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=455776
    Faction desired: swadia
    EU/NA: NA
  13. Schoi

[NA] PW-Divinity [HCRP]

I am unable to find out which admin banned me. But here's my story.

I was in the Town Watch Faction, four players in a different faction surrounded me (they were all together in the same faction) their leader wanted to rob the chest full of gold I was protecting. I said, "get out" and this castle wasn't theirs. Their leader said "Do you really want to fight?" as they gave weapons to each other and armed themselves. I then struck first, dealing two blows to the least armored man they had, he dropped. I then killed their crossbowman because he had bad head armor. Their leader then called an admin for rdm, the admin didn't say anything, just stood there and watched me killing people. I then killed the last two, easily.

I was then banned for supposed RDM without an announcement.

If anyone could help me out with this I would appreciate it.
  14. Schoi

Native Completed New North American Classic Duel Tournament - Congrats to Tito!

Aporta said:
    Aporta 7-4 Grimsight  :eek: gfs

Here is the link to watch Aporta ft7 Grimsight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbzVdceMPvM
Back
Top Bottom