Recent content by Saultnami

1. Saultnami

Love for MP is on the way!

What do you think we can do to push them to change anything, if you own a copy of the game they got what they wanted out of you. Plus they've made it abundantly clear they know what the 'tiny minority' who care about MP think.
  2. Saultnami

I wonder if those balding and graying dudes with 1000++ hours in the game, who scold the class system and sling mud at vanilla game modes, really do not understand that these modes are what contribute to the growth of the gaming community base? Obviously, this helps the rookie gues to get comfortable in multiplayer and eventually grow up to the same grumbling trueharders like you?, and TW to increase both current profits and future income due to the growth in the popularity of BL. Therefore, it is quite a reasonable priority TW in the development of such content.
    And why do you need private servers for now if you're still getting your a$$ kicked in captain mode... did I understand correctly why you call this mode "for gaes"??
    Terrible bait
  3. Saultnami

"The market dictates what gets done", really? We're talking about a dev that requires employees to live in Ankara that maintained the policy while everyone else was moving to remote work, whose big title has been 'close to release' for six years. What was the market dictating when they added feature complete MP with Warband?
  4. Saultnami

STILL NO SOUTH AMERICAN SERVERS, STILL NO ANSWER FROM TALEWORLDS

NA servers are still split between west and east coast despite the population, good luck
  5. Saultnami

Multiplayer is dead, and TaleWorlds killed it.

Yeah, what? Write them a letter? I think they know our stance on it, we've been collectively saying the same things since alpha
  6. Saultnami

What's the end goal?

I'd be so happy at this point if Bannerlord just got to a point where it had all of Warbands MP features plus the quality of life changes (scene editor etc) that are already in. At least comp teams (if for some insane reason you wanted to play BL comp) and other communities could run their own events. That is, assuming the player maximum is increased - we had more people at our Warband event Saturday than can fit in a BL server :neutral:

I've been grappling with giving up on anything more since alpha
  7. Saultnami

The new armors are boring

Honestly I like the skins, I hated how same-y everything looked. A lot of the newer models and textures are actually quite nice and they're doing a lot for battania and sturgia

Aside from the aesthetics though what a joke, between passive perks and visual customization the original justification for the class system has been more or less totally defeated. Is a new player really supposed to be able to tell a Vlandian sergeant with cavalry breaker apart from a default one? Or tell a visually up-armoured voulgier from an arbelest? Is it really supposed to be intuitive that the quality of the armour you're wearing on different body parts has utterly no bearing on how much damage you can take?
  8. Saultnami

What happened?

If the game uses a system where different classes get different equipment, and players can drop/pick up that equipment, they're going to find a situation that makes it worth it to trade. I don't think it's worth trying to balance it out, especially now that classes are locked hard into their loadouts and all the weapons they get are "free" in the warband sense. Also new players being turned away by chambers or by not having a stance system is absurd, if none of us understand chambering or stances in BL how will anyone new to MP be turned away by the mechanics
  9. Saultnami

Group must be active now I suppose XD We have been gathered!

we love you majorsoul
  10. Saultnami

Reminder that even with an overwhelming negative response to the MP, Taleworlds won't change any fundamental design decision.

What do you guys think the MP player count is like realistically, aside from events and BL online? I'm feeling pretty vindicated about our collective predictions on how it would be received, and it's the anniversary of release. Here's to another year!
  11. Saultnami

Bannerlord Online mod

My understanding is that paying for items on a server is only against the monetisation policy if said items aren't cosmetic. Supposedly all that would change with the items they're offering is that they'd have a custom text description, but if you can't get the same horse/shield/sword for free I guess it becomes a grey area again?

As an aside they're making close to median russian income off of that patreon already, lot of people really want that custom named sword
  12. Saultnami

Bannerlord Online mod

No way in hell 10% is MP, you can see the server list and the queue

Unless there's hundreds of players wrapped up in currently ongoing skirmish matches that I don't know about
Back
Top Bottom