Recent content by RWBY

1. RWBY

In Progress Defending Siege AI Still Broken - 1.2.7

Can confirm, still broken in the full release of 1.2.8

Literally besiege any settlement, chose the attack option, and you will see that all ranged units will hide inside a tower, on the ground behind the gate or in some other building.
  2. RWBY

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Smithing parts comparison

I don't know why this wasn't a thing from the get go but we, or at least me, desperately need a smithing parts comparison. When I try to fiddle around with individual components to find a good combination of parts, I always find myself in the spot where I go back and forth between 2 components...
  3. RWBY

Resolved Mu Torere

Hey, it seems i can not reach your ticket. Can you please try to create it again or send the save file directly to me via DM?
    Well, I did not create a Ticket, but rather used the upload http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/.

I created a ticket now with a link to this thread. This should also be the link to my ticket:
  4. RWBY

Resolved Mu Torere

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    I just encountered the same problem as described in this thread. I tried to play Mu Torere in Ortongard to gain some relation with the lords there but I was not able to put my playing piece into the center of the board after my first turn.

I uploaded a save file twice, because I forgot to link to this thread in my first upload. My version of the game is the 1.7.0 beta.
  5. RWBY

Resolved Establishment of the Kingdom

To create a kingdom, you need to have a governor in one of your settlements/castles and talk to them. Then you can tell them, that you create your own faction now.
    If you read the dialogue of Istina/Arzgos on how to create a kingdom, they will tell to exactly that.

To be honest, the fact that they moved the kingdom creation from the clan menu to a hidden place like talking to your governor is questionable in my opinion. Not to mention that they hide that information in a NPC dialogue is equally questionable.

Edit: This is the wrong subsection for your bug report. This here is specifically for crash reports.
  6. RWBY

In Progress Disrupt supply lines crashes the game at the end of manual combat

Summary: Like the title says. When the conspiracy quest "Disrupt the supply lines" is active, then the game crashes at the end of manual combat (when you press done). It does not matter if you are fighting in a siege offensively or defensively, or if you engage 5 looters. The result is the same...
  7. RWBY

In Progress Cannot barter items with lords inside settlements

That had given me an idea, so I have tested one more thing. I have waited for an allied army to be defeated and after that I voted for peace in order to free allied lords from imprisonment. Right after that I visited one of these lords in a town where thay were resting before recreating their party. I wasn't able to barter items with them.
    Maybe this is what happend in your game?
    If that is the case, then it might be an intended design, because technically such lords didn't recreated their parties yet. They might not count as party leaders at that moment despite being party leaders not so long ago, and despite becoming party leaders no so long after you speaked with them.

Edit: The lord on which I have tested it is the faction leader, so he is always a party leader in any other circumstances than being imprisoned and right after the imprisonment.
    I had a similar thought like this, but hoped that it probably isn't implemented in such a wonky way. I stand corrected, unfortunately. Now the question is, should this be the intended way? I assume that a lord without a party does not have an inventory, that's why you can't barter items?
  8. RWBY

Hey, I have just tested it. If you barter with a lord that is a party leader which is just visiting/waiting in the settlement with their party, then you can barter items with them just fine. However, you cannot barter items with governors and lords which aren't party leaders. In practice, most lords that are in the keep usualy don't have own parties, so it is hard to find there some to barter items.
    I haven't tested bartering prisoners, but I have tested bartering fiefs. You can give fiefs via barter to any lord, but you can take a fief only from clan leaders. Of course, for bartering fiefs you need perk "Everything has a price" from 300 Trading skill.

Edit: I have tested bartering prisoners, it works just like bartering items.
    That's interesting, because when I tried to barter with lords, I bartered for them to join my faction, so they had their own party, and I did not have other items available to barter while he was in a settlement. I just now tried to barter with Rhagaea in Phyacon, just normal barter, and I again don't have items available to barter, and she has her own party.
  9. RWBY

are theese the same lords?

I've noticed that alot of lords I cant barter much besides gold out in the open aswell.
    Besides some stuff, like horses and cows.

I'm thinking it could be that the skill of the lord is "too low"?(thats what I've asumed atleast)
    I can trade with more items with some lords inside fiefs and out and about so thats why I'm asking.

(overall the whole tradeing system as such feels forced to me, specially the final perk, should have been moved down the line to middle or something).(dont have to have skill if you got the money :razz:)
    Actually, I don't know. I didn't thoroughly check that to be honest. I just bartered with one lord on the campaign map to recruit him to my faction, and when I tried it with one that was inside a settlement, then I only had gold available.
  10. RWBY

Summary: This is something I reported half a year ago already, the time when I last played this game before coming back for 1.7. When bartering with lords on the world map I also have options available to offer horses, weapons, prisoners, etc... If I barter with lords and nobles inside a...
  11. RWBY

Scout XP Broken in 1.7?

I'm at over 200. You need to discover hideouts and tracks from enemies to level it up. So just running around in the world doesn't do much. To get a nice and quick early boost it's best to ride through the middle of enemy territory, because there are so many parties to scout (villagers, caravans, lord parties, ...)
  12. RWBY

Resolved Garrison size limitation is not working

Summary: Adjusting the garrison expenses is not possible. I set the allowed garrison expenses to the max of 2k gold and pressed done. Afterwards I checked if it is correctly set and the garrison expenses were reverted to unlimited again. How to Reproduce: Adjust the garrison expenses and press...
  13. RWBY

Why am I paying for other party wages?

So, you are saying that if I join another faction, they will pay my armies wages for me? If the answer to this is no, then I feel players get the short end of the stick.
    No, because your companions are part of your clan, and you finance your clan because that are also your clan's expenses. A faction is not the same as a clan. Those are 2 different things. A faction does not pay you, but rather gives you rights and privileges. The same goes for when a different clan joins your faction. You also don't pay for a different clan's expenses, except for a salary for mercenary work.
  14. RWBY

Resolved Using siege weapons give the wrong kind of experience

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. According to the description of Engineering in "How to learn" to "Build and operate siege engines. Successfully use engines in sieges offensively or defensively". That's why I expected to receive engineering experience when I destroy parts of walls, battering rams or hit enemies, if that helps.
  15. RWBY

Resolved Using siege weapons give the wrong kind of experience

Summary: I received throwing weapon experience when I used the catapults on the towers in a defender siege mission. I hit units and destroyed a battering ram with the defensive catapults but received throwing weapon experience instead of engineering experience. The same goes for throwing rocks...
Back
Top Bottom