Recent content by RosenMan

1. I am getting only butter when plundering villages?

monlamar said:
    Like i said
    monlamar said:
    The patch that broke this(or caused this) was 1.134 or 1.143 (still not sure which one)
    So to get rid of it one should download a warband version below those patch levels or just put up with it.
    Sorry, I was a bit too thrilled ATM, so did not pay much attention to it. I think I should just put up with it.
    Windyplains said:
    Better to live with it for now.  A fix for this will come with the next module update as I believe I have found the source of the problem.  I just need to test it a bit to be certain.
    OK. Just now, as it seems, on 1.153 every first plundering is normal, after that all the butter in Calradia enters rampage mode. Waiting for Floris 2.55, I suppose.
  2. I am getting only butter when plundering villages?

No, I mean that 1.153 is kind of stable, and 1.154 is broken, but 1.154 follows after stable 1.153, right? So I am concerned that 1.154 broke it C:
    Yeah, kind of sad. Starting off of beginning.
    Also, I think that some more features don't work in 1.154, like spear bracing.
    OK, playing a "true" experience is more worth than saves.
    Thank you for showing the link, you were very helpful.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    EDIT:
    F*ck. Changing the version to 1.153 did NOT work, still getting only butter. WTF?  :shock:
  3. I am getting only butter when plundering villages?

Hello, everyone. Sorry if I should not have created a new topic, but it seems everyone does that, so why won't I?  :wink: So, the issue is: I have been playing this mod for about 3 days or so, and so far it is the complete overhaul of what was in native. It was perfect experience. But one thing...
Back
Top Bottom