Recent content by robertidaniel

1. robertidaniel

[MEDIA] [fans-retexture] Prophesy of Pendor Armor Retexture Screenshots

I on the other hand, love your work Dare2Die. Not everything may be exactly for my taste but subtle changes to Knights of Lion armor (beautiful work), Knights of the Falcon (double shoulderpads - magnificent idea) or spikes for Eventide armor are absolutely great. I am also a great fan of your Pendor ghost army. Can't wait when a submod with your retextures will come out :smile:.
  2. robertidaniel

[List] OSP/LSP Modifications

Tohlobaria is also OSP:

fladin said:
    Con22 said:
    I saw a comment somewhere mentioning this mod as OSP, is this correct? 

Yes, It's OSP, you are free to use it at will, just give credit to the original authors (here's a  -still uncomplete-  list of all the resources used in the mod  : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,304142.msg7216823.html#msg7216823)
  3. robertidaniel

Are WFAS Assets OSP/LSP?

Hey guys, as lately i have stumbled upon WFAS assets in many different mods, i started to wonder whether WFAS assets are OSP/LSP and may be used in any non-commercial mods?
  4. robertidaniel

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [October 2018][3D Art]

Congratulations to Krag and Avelium - beautifull work guys.

Congrats to other participants as well - each shield was great in it's own way.

I have to say that looking at the current level of the contest i can't wait for the next one (helmets / armors?) :smile:.
  5. robertidaniel

SP Fantasy [WB] Stronghold Conquest

Great to see that the mod is progressing. I was worried if you'll come back to it :smile:.

Do you have all the factions fleshed out and ready or at least concepts for all factions? I have already seen 3 of them (Theloux, Yemorians and Phhidoria) and one troop from Aesheral faction but was curious what is next :smile:. Maybe some middle-ages Asian themes?

6. robertidaniel

SP Native t

Yep, been there but the last upade i saw was from 5th of August so i got worried :smile:.
  7. robertidaniel

SP Native t

Hey! How is the mod going? After i have read plans for next version i can't wait to play :smile:.
  8. robertidaniel

SP Native t

I'm amazed by this mod. Each time you post a changelog i read it and wonder why is it that no one tried this or that feature before :smile:.

Can't wait for more - keep it coming Efe Karacar! :smile:.
  9. robertidaniel

SP Native [WB] Freelancer II

I would say that i can't even wait for any progress report :smile:.

10. robertidaniel

Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Hello Redleg,

Don't know whether you are still eager to make some more items for your mods but if you do i would recommend you to watch Vikings series for some inspiration on new armors / weapons / helmets etc. :smile: - if you do like historical show, this one will surely catch your attention :smile:.

Maybe the series in not historically accurate but well... after all, we are in Calradia :smile:.

Here are few examples to show the the design which i think could be made with existing meshes (some - like burgonets or some armor meshes - could be taken from AWOIAF mod and were made by Kraggrim. If you would like to use them - just say the word and i'll provide the mesh :razz:)

battle_ashingdon.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    887a91c79946777534a33af91d74d7b9--vikings-tv-series-vikings-tv-show.jpg
    vikings-s4-finale.jpg
    0.jpg
    and-here-again-we-have-a-long-pause-on-roland.jpg
    latest

Can't wait for next versions :smile:.

Cheers!
    D.
  11. robertidaniel

Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Waka The Fox said:
    I don't know what I am waiting for more. Bannerlord or Sayazn. Still playing this awesome mod.

Same here :grin:.
  12. robertidaniel

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Actually, i think that these will be added with the next update. Together with some other items that Krag is already cooking (teaser: dragonstone burgonet anyone?).
  13. robertidaniel

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Yes, i already commisioned some more items - a little something for stormlands, dragonstone and reach. Don't want to spoil the suprise :smile:. I'm sure that if you would look through the comments on other AWOiAF mod pages you will be able to find some info what was commisioned :smile:.

Unfortunately, i'm short on money now and i won't be able to commision more items so if you would like to see more and even suggest something new - you can always donate via patreon or paypal to Produno :smile:.

Cheers,
    D.
  14. robertidaniel

Some news guys!

Check this out: http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire

Sea battles will become a lot more fun! Combat will also be a lot more complex - finally we will see overhead stabbing (good for Dorne!) and VC decapitation. This is just a small part of what you will see in the next version, trust me :smile:.

Cheers!
    D.
  15. robertidaniel

Obilic said:
    kraggrim said:
    Obilic said:
    I was interested in this mod, so I tried it a bit out, liked most of the stuff, but I had to check the potential dealbreaker for me, the Free Cities and I was left disappointed.

It really kills any point in having them if they are gonna have generic rosters and no real cool mercenaries, I didn't meet any mercenaries of note in the free cities, c'mon! Same thing killed A clash of kings for me.

Also what is the deal with the Moon brothers being killing machines?

If you have ideas for cool mercenaries you could maybe post them here (preferably with links to visual aids and/or appropriate OSP models). No idea if produno would be open to adding them but can't hurt.
    Unfortunately I'm not an artist, but I would expect most of the coastal free cities to have versatile and light-medium units, with colorful attire. Lots of skirmishers too, since they are frequently on the sea and fight Dothraki.

You don't have to be an artist - just check and point any OSP or other mods that contain equipment you would like to see on a specific free city and we will see what we can do about it :smile:.
Back
Top Bottom