Recent content by RJ_Sera

1. RJ_Sera

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

let's hope to an update to drop 🙏
    after gta 6
  2. RJ_Sera

Are you a TW employee because you seem to be defending this game at every level. And if you read the actual notes for the patches it mentions nothing of a release date and the latest community tale also mentions nothing of a release date. Get off your white horse
    im 100% sure
  3. RJ_Sera

Does anybody have performance issues in beta 1.2.5?

No worries, if you happen to remember the approximate spot where it happened, an "after the fact" screenshot could be just as helpful.
    I'm sorry coz I can't provide you anything but only my memory which I wrote above. I understand that it hard to reproduce for the devs but what i worry is the bug exist there until some one else point it out with proofs, hopefully so. Thanks for respond !
  4. RJ_Sera

Could you pinpoint more precisely where was this specific battle scene? A screenshot showing its position on the world map would be great.
    I couter that few days ago, I no longer play bannerlord maybe until next big changes. But the area is somewhere south-east Amprela, everytime the retreat number poping-up, fps drop down abit and it stacked, my PC can run bannerlord with 100+ fps but sync to 75 due to my mornitor, and that map drop my fps down to 10-15
    Unfortunately i dont have Save file or screenshot at that moment
  5. RJ_Sera

Can you please enable removal of Order of Battle and set teams with numbers like it was before?

instead of fixing the bugs that people report for years, TW chosing new direction which hopefully make this game "better". I dont buy Bannerlord for this, maybe i'm stupid to understand TW's plans or maybe i'm stupid with decision of buying this game in the first place
  6. RJ_Sera

Taleworlds is going to release a post to let us know about their futur plans for the game. What are your expectations ??

iOS/mobile port
    +1, this game is a "masterpiece" that need to port into all platforms. Bannerlord surely claim GOTY this year and the next ten
  7. RJ_Sera

Can you please enable removal of Order of Battle and set teams with numbers like it was before?

everytime the battle begin, the formations keep putting troops to wrong formation. I set a formation number 5 for companions only, but the game keep putting 50% cav into it. What a dumb system, f'ck it
  8. RJ_Sera

Devs: "Needs Help with Brigands" quest badly needs rework

This game ask you to play its own system, not the game.
    Want to increase the medicine ? - Starve your troop
    Want to increase companions combat skills ? Babysit them by following and blocking enemies attack so they can survive to land a hit
    They create the system with so many things to exploit, no need to say more about the smithing. Bannerlord is not a bad game, but bad devs
  9. RJ_Sera

10 hotfixes and 5 quite large patches... It's a hard stretch to call it finished and complete though. Sure I completed my first playthrough without much hicups, but there was some issues, severe memory leaks in act 3 that did affect me the most, and some other issues. It deserve a GOTY, sure, but flawless it was not.
    100% sure that this guy is dev, no more fighting here lol
  10. RJ_Sera

Encyclopedia button

:lol:
    As a new player, the only way I could ever figure out how to open the encyclopedia was by right clicking on someone's face in my party screen... I did not know about the hot key until looking at this thread...
    :lol:
    Peace to you stranger !
  11. RJ_Sera

Beta 1.2.6 was released today, do let us know if the performance issues persist.
    army retreat causing huge fps drop in the battle near Amprela, each time the number retreat poping my game drop down to 10-12fps. In 1.2.6 now and haven't seen anywhere that have that problem
  12. RJ_Sera

Encouter "prisoner joining tournament" today, Battania is on war with Sturgia. Some Sturgia prisoners join the tournament. I'm using arena mod that allow me to fight tournament with my troops called "team tournament" I don't know if mod causing this. please take a look
  13. RJ_Sera

How do I make sure ONLY level 1 or 2 soldiers stay in a reserve group (back and safe) and don't sneak into the main battle line ??? That's right i have to CoUNT every low level soldier I have, then set that number .. Or Zoom in at battle start and see if I can see any peasants / borrowed troops in the main battle line then adjust slider .. this is DUMB as F ! Old system, just set them up in a particular group .. DONE !
    As an OCD person, i say agree with you, Don't want to lose troops unintended. Maybe others don't matter much but for me every troop value, dont want to die by mixing formations
  14. RJ_Sera

In Progress Wrong back ground scene for "Army poacher" quest

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need a screenshot of the issue happening Could you capture the picture and send it ou way?
    To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    infor provided
  15. RJ_Sera

Larian released a 125gb patch today for BG3. (the 5th large one since release). Bethseda released some for Starfield already. Even got some in beta test (sounds familiar?). We talking about studios here far bigger in size and budgets than Taleworld. Games being released with issues and flaws is just how the industry is these days. Is it right? No, but our choice is basically, play or not play. It sounds a bit strange, but how you judge games these days seems to be by what the creators does to support it after the release. Look at a game such as no man sky, how it was at release vs how it is today.. huge difference.
    you sound like a good man to know, let us speak together from time to time
Back
Top Bottom