Recent content by Rhonnyn

1. Idea for coop mode

I hope this is the right place to post. it is probably difficult to have both playing on one campaign map. How about players taking their score to a new coop map where the game rules are optimized for coop play. That way you could take your own armies, fight battles together and do coop...
  2. Native Folder with ModSys already installed/custom items multiplayer

Hey, as the titel says, im searching for someone who yould uploade a warband native module folder with module systems already installed. I tried it on my computer but it doesnt work. Is it even possible to copy just the folder and then edit it with morghs editor? Or, as an alternative, does...
  3. Entry Points Invasion (Native)

Thank you Somebody!

Im just getting started with modding and was just testing around
  4. Entry Points Invasion (Native)

I think its from 80-90!  But im not sure when which entry point is used :/
  5. Entry Points Invasion (Native)

Got it, thank you!
  6. Replace standart warband multiplayer items

Hey! I know the thread is reeeaally old, but maybe someone can help me:
    Is there a way or maybe a tool that changes the standart multiplayer items that i can buy without using python?

Greetings!
  7. Entry Points Invasion (Native)

Hey, does anybode knows the entry point numbers for this new Native Invasion mode in warband?  (not full invasion) Or if theres another method to create a invasion-map. Its just about the Spawnpoints, the rest is done ;) I created a map but the waves keep spawning in water or buildings...
Back
Top Bottom