Recent content by Reney

1. Reney

MP Native cRPG

Will there be awlpikes?
  2. Reney

Melee: Battlegrounds

Nik97 said:
    Micah said:
    Der Kickstarter ist doch nicht der Lohn für die Entwickler, es ist die Menge an Geld die sie benötigen, um das Spiel fertigzustellen. Lebenserhaltungskosten - welche sie grossteils von ihren regulären Jobs nebenher erbringen - sind darin weitestgehend nicht enthalten. Der eigentliche Lohn für die Entwickler soll ja dann durch verkaufte Spieleinheiten und laufende Einnahmen, durch Schmuck-Items - ohne Spieleinfluss und ähnliches, neben Verwaltungs- und Weiterentwicklungskosten eingefahren werden.

Wäre das nicht ein wenig komisch? Stell dir mal vor, du arbeitest ein halbes Jahr an einem Projekt und wirst aber erst nach ersten Spieleinnahmen bezahlt... Also in dem beispiel bisher gar nicht. Plötzlich hört man vom Teamleiter nichts mehr, kein Kontakt mehr usw. Dann wäre deine Arbeit umsonst. Also ich persönlich würde so ein Risiko nur ungerne eingehen.

So sind derzeit viele andere unterwegs, ich nenne das den "Early Access Curse", das Risiko hat man bei jedem, dass muss jeder für sich selbst wissen, und ich würd meine Hand ins Feuer legen das das bei denen nicht der Fall ist. Noch dazu das die Engine darauf aufgebaut ist das man selbst modden kann und das vortragen.
  3. Reney

Melee: Battlegrounds

ModusTollens said:
    Nik97 said:
    Das Ziel sind 130.000€ ??!!
    In der Tat ganz schön bescheiden, wenn man bedenkt, dass sie eine neue Engine dafür entwickeln.

So Jungs, Ich wollt hier nur kurz hinzufügen wegen den ganzen Finanzenbesprechung;

Wie ihr wisst hat die cRPG Community alleine 45.000$ zusammengebracht vor ca. 2 Jahren innerhalb eines Monates.
    Die Engine ist schon sogut wie fertig, aber was genial an unseren Devs ist, dass sie wissen das man sowas nie zu 100% abschließen kann, es wird immer etwas geben was zu verbessern ist oder ihnen fällt etwas komplett neues ein. Aber das haben sie schon einberechnet und mit dieser Engine stehen ihnen alle Möglichkeiten offen.

Bezüglich der Lohne ~ Es sind 17 die an diesem Projekt als fixes Team arbeiten, diese arbeiten derzeit nach minimalsten Lohn oder ihrem erspartem. Das Geld von der Community wird für das Equipment benutzt um schöne Sounds und Animationen zu bekommen, oder um einen guten Grafiker einzustellen.
    Ein Paar von den Devs können dies zwar auch, aber sie sind keine Professionellen darin, und ihr könnt euch vorstellen wie das Spiel aussehen könnte wenn nur Leute aus einer Mod arbeiten, auch dafür wäre es besser als andere.
  4. Reney

The Normans

Its something i guess.
  5. Reney

PREVIOUS EVENT: Dněprŭ (May 18th)

Reney said:
    Add me up for Christians as Rene ~ gonna record it btw.
  6. Reney

PREVIOUS EVENT: Dněprŭ (May 18th)

Add me up for Christians as Rene ~ gonna record it btw.
  7. Reney

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Korinov said:
    Reney said:
    Is it normal that the Sulayman slave-trader (just saw it at him) gives you 250g for each?

Yes. Slave traders pay the same amount of money for all prisoners, since - unlike the ransom brokers.

There are some bugs along the westcoast of italy to france, parties are gettin stuck - etc. If you dont belive me, i got screenies.

Waiting for those screenies.

oug2z76pkyf.jpg
    xikbt7ocx81s.jpg
    ss9qw8ux9d6t.jpg

Btw, it should be ~200g for each, 250g seems a bit overpowered, there are so much bandits around that area that you can easily farm them down like grain.

PS: A Russian Lord was following me all the time, and after he reached me, he went missing.
  8. Reney

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Is it normal that the Sulayman slave-trader (just saw it at him) gives you 250g for each?

There are some bugs along the westcoast of italy to france, parties are gettin stuck - etc. If you dont belive me, i got screenies.
  9. Reney

New Version Released: 0.21 (February 25th 2013)

Yay, well done. Now i can play until i die cause the whole important europe is there..... well, for now. :smile:
  10. Reney

Suggestions and Critique

Maybe it already got mentoied somewhere, but if you go to Notes, then to Castle/Towns/Villages, i mean that Fief thingie. You cant see more than the letter of S (i think)

But probably you cant do something like that ... except making the fonts shorter, or the list more broad. Just saying.
  11. Reney

Baltic Factions

quapitty said:

and you already done with that? just saw the legged devil with the different colours yet.
  12. Reney

Baltic Factions

Be aware: Im no modder of the team .... yet, i just want to try to help you guys out with stuff wasting your time for more important stuff like; maps, factions, characters, and so on.
    I also cant say for sure the banners are historically correct, but you cant travel in time ... poorly.
    Just two things to see how the modderteam and comunity will react;

544px-Baltic_Tribes_c_1200.svg.png

Coat of arms of "Vidzeme":
    bxb9w3rkxje.png

Latgalian coat of arm:
    fsb3sb5wwq8.png

i know they´re pretty equal maybe mirror one of them, idk  :neutral:.
    And if you need one for wasting time on banners im your man, just have to get some photographies ...

I mean you also dont have to use them but just wanted to show i can do that stuff ^^.

rus1200.jpg
  13. Reney

Public Poll

Korinov said:
    (remember that having in your party soldiers of a certain culture when you are at war with the faction directly related to that culture has a negative impact on party morale; it's no good to have i.e. venetian nobles in your warband if you're at war with Venice).

What if you have bavarians? Do they count for the whole roman empire or just the bavarian part?
  14. Reney

Public Poll

a)Yeh it would make no difference.
    What about claimholder bandits? They have the colour like questbandits, and have their own ... lets say it troop trees. If someone revolts against england they will have a english troop tree.
    There are no claimholders in 1200, you can just intrigue another guy to the crown ... i think. And if you play for example Czech, the Prémyslid dynasty there should be a claimholder of the Kings dynasty, its would just be the name anyway. And the claimholders dont appear regulary, maybe just one guy at all. If he fails theres another guy at another kingdom.

Maybe also something like; The claimholder is on the open field or tavern and acts like a customer.

b)
    Yes please. If its a border fief, between two cultures the player can influence it a bit by the Villageelder.
    And also for the noble troop tree; I want to enlist in a lords army as a noble. You just get the regular seargent troop-tree which is quite nice but you end as a man at arms.
    Maybe if you just choose your nobility in the character creation.

If its possible it would be nice to have both :smile:
  15. Reney

Nice map to base Eastern Europe on

what about lookin it from Crusader Kings II?
Back
Top Bottom