Recent content by RemnantHaru

1. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

"you are only hiring from Turkey," like I'm an employee. :lol:

I talk to one of their German employees (Duh) on an almost daily basis. He was hired less than 2 years ago. You're just factually wrong.
    You are a mod, look at the post reply from Marda to me during the closed beta. I did not post very much and it was the only reply I have ever gotten from anyone associated with TW. It's like you just ignored what I just said, lol....
  2. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Because Turks can't make good game developers? That's ridiculous. They also do hire outside of Turkey for a fact, but that doesn't fit your narrative, does it? Don't make more comments like this.
    You got that exactly wrong, clutching your pearls doesn't change my meaning/intent.
    I said that because limiting to a small pool of talent (one single country) handicaps your game. I was told directly during the closed beta from Marda that you are only hiring from Turkey, that was his excuse as to why there were so many problems and slow development with the game. I literally repeat what he told me and its "xenophobic". Alright there bud, you are definitely the "victim" here. You should remove the warning points you gave me, or remove my post. Its hilarious to me that I have to start talking crap about your game to get any kind of reply from mods or devs. Ridiculous.
  3. Bannerlord not working on GeforceNow anymore

The casuals are starting to see how bad this game has been managed, hopefully this will spark some real significant changes in the development and community interaction.
  4. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

MP is dying fast because the devs mostly ignore the community feedback and focus on changes like tweaking stats and costs of already created content. This is a joke. How hard is it to change a few stats around?
    "Hey guys we are really excited to show you the changes we've been working on, we changed the cost of some classes and the armor of some classes, IT WAS REALLY HARD WORK! Oh, no updates on implementing any content that was in Warband,even in the closed beta Warband."
    Hire outside of Turkey and your game might suck less, doubt it though with the mismanagement TW has displayed throughout the community testing of Bannerlord.
  5. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

My favorite thing about Cav is that you dont get reared, I just barrel into walls at full speed and nothing happens. This game is fantastic. /sarcasm
  6. Crashing when trying to join games

If you're unwilling to explain your opinion and will only go as far as to say offensive statements to the those making the game, unfortunately that makes you and only you, the ahole my friend.

My opinion is that your opinion is a joke but I'm not going to go around posting that. I'll keep it to myself as it adds nothing to the discussions here.
    I am not going to copy and paste all my prior posts for your satisfaction. Like I said, all these posts exist on the forum from me AND others, they are easily found via the search tools built into the forum.
  7. Crashing when trying to join games

If by joke you mean a fun time laughing with friends then yes, you're correct lol. Thank you for your amazing insight it has added much to the discussion.
    You know what I mean and you can look through countless threads from here and the 'beta' forums to see for yourself. You are entitled to your opinion and I am as well. Being dishonest about it or rude because I dont like something you like makes you kind of an ahole.
  8. NA Servers for Southwest US

They cant even implement a duel mode, these requests are so useless, we have been making suggestions and requests since the beginning of closed 'beta' and the devs just completely ignore the community.
  9. Crashing when trying to join games

The MP in this game is a joke.
  10. "server crash" frequently in Siege (north america)

Siege is still crashing frequently. It still boggles my mind they cant fix this in a timely manner. There have been virtually no changes to MP since EA and the changes in the latter part of the beta were also abysmal. The developers should be ashamed of this piece of garbage.
  11. More official servers, please! Big Clans cant play properly.

They are patching daily and working on the product. They also stated they would focus on crashes and single-player. The lack of custom servers was known prior to the game going early access. Of course I would very much like to see the return of Battle (far superior game mode to skirmish) and custom servers, but there is no point to keep whining about it and pretend that Taleworlds is doing a quick money grab when all signs point against it,
    Thats all well and good, except I never accused them of a money-grab. I accused them of releasing a subpar product at its price and I'll add the accusation of being boneheaded when it comes to engaging with the community when asking for feedback. I've sat silently through the closed beta with the hope that EA would be better, so-far it hasn't.
  12. More official servers, please! Big Clans cant play properly.

Exactly. No one is forcing you to buy a 50$ EA Title.
    lol, that went right over your head.
  13. More official servers, please! Big Clans cant play properly.

Let us stick to more official servers gentlemen and be nice to the TW Team. Insults wont help at all, why should someone listen while spitting on them. They working they asses of while beeing in the middle of the corona crisis.
    Yes, lets all turn our brains off and CONSOOM because X is happening and we should be thankful for getting the opportunity to spend $50 on an EA title.
  14. Multiplayer experience.

I've noticed the movement acc the most when trying to dodge couched lances, if you arent already moving its impossible to avoid a couched lance coming at you because the movement acc is so low. If you are already moving it suddenly becomes easy to avoid. It feels unbalanced compared to warband, but then again almost everything feels unbalanced in BL MP
  15. Pls give us an option to turn off female generals

Just a few. Good old Wikipedia education. By the way, the **** is this "not queens or pirates" ****? Pirate captains led men into battle and plenty of rulers were also commanders. Guess by your criteria, we can toss Charlemagne and Napoleon out of the running for greatest general of all time.
    This game takes place in ~1000AD, all of those examples are in the wrong period, and involving cultures that BL is not trying to recreate/emulate. I honestly dont give af about female generals, its a video-game. But I do like history, and you are wrong in this case.
Back
Top Bottom