Recent content by rejcar

1. DX 7 Problem

Hello,Ive been playing mount and blade  red wars mod and since my computer is really bad the mod couldn't run on DX 9 it had much lag then i switched to DX 7 and lag stopped but after i play game for like 10,20 mins game crashes and says Has stopped working at first i thought it was the mod...
  2. Can't plunder villages/Can't collect taxes

Ok i fixed this the problem was i were scripting game in scripts.txt when i reinstalled game and didn't try to script it then plundering and collecting taxes was normal anyways thanks to ppl who tried to help  :party:
  3. Can't plunder villages/Can't collect taxes

I tried it didnt help  :sad:
  4. Can't plunder villages/Can't collect taxes

It appeard but Collecting taxes never finishes i was waiting 60 days and after that i lost quest because i didn't collect it on time i really dont know what is going on with game btw i have 1.153 version of game and im using diplomacy mod but everything is same in native too
  5. Can't plunder villages/Can't collect taxes

Hello everyone So im having some really wierd problems with my game this problems happend before but it dissapeard somehow and now its back again :/ But this time i now can't collect taxes like literally i get mission to collect taxes for a king i wait 30 days in game and i still didn't collect...
  6. Game gets stuck at Proccessing INI

you could try alt+enter i do that when my game gets stuck on loading data and it works
  7. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

hi can someone help me when i try to launch the game at loading freezes when i tried alt+enter my game crashed saying "mount and blade has stopped working" can anyone help?
  8. Best Faction To Join

i vote for swadians,They are good archers,aren't bad in meele and the best thing is they war much so if you're some pro that knows how to win wars and earn marshallship fast its best to join them
    btw if you know how to use tactics they take out half of people with just crossbows and then you just finish them with knights
  9. plunder village glitch/bug

every time i try to plunder village it just gets me back to map and it says paused,and after i try again same thing happens any help?
Back
Top Bottom