Recent content by Rapt0r

1. Rapt0r

the max level in game? plz

I remember people always saying in vanilla m&b that if you reached level 55 :?: without cheating you unlocked something awesome. I always had  a feeling that was always bull****...lol
  2. Rapt0r

The Unofficial lore of Calradia.

Riddle said:
    Plus there is the city of Zendar, and its sacking at the hands of river bandits, I think.

I miss Zendar... :sad:
  3. Rapt0r

Party morale in vers. 1.134

Dont really know about fixing it, but you can use TweakMB to edit the morale stats
  4. Rapt0r

Is there a mod that....

Caba`drin said:
    Blood & Steel should be up your ally.

They should probably get that checked out.  :shock: lol
  5. Rapt0r

Best Nation/Army?

I know everyone probably hates this but I always love playing Sarranid and getting a large army of Mamlukes. Defensive war is so easy, flat sand maps where you can just steam roll enemies with mass cavalry.
  6. Rapt0r

Right to Rule Companion Objections

* Alayen - Borcha objects

* Borcha - Lezalit objects

* Lezalit - Katrin Objects

* Katrin - Artimenner Objects

* Artimenner - Rolf Objects

* Rolf - Firentis Objects

* Firentis - Matheld Objects

* Matheld - Marnid Objects

* Marnid - Klethi Objects

* Klethi - Jeremus Objects

* Jeremus - Nizar Objects

* Nizar - Bunduk Objects

* Bunduk - Deshevi Objects

* Deshevi - Ymira Objects

* Ymira - Baheshtur Objects

* Baheshtur - Alayen Objects

If a companion objects to another one going to get rtr it means they will no longer be able to go on the mission.
  7. Rapt0r

Joining a Friends Single player game?

Caba`drin said:
    Search must still be down?

The mod Battle Time! will let you host battles from your single player game for friends to join in on in multiplayer.

There is no possibility for a completely co-op or multiplayer campaign.

We can only hope...
  8. Rapt0r

Fewer Fiefs

possum said:
    go to your king and tell him that you want to give him the fiefs back.

if you are the king, give the fiefs to one of your companions or generals

Hehe if im not mistaken, giving the fief back to the king is only an option in the "Diplomacy" mod
  9. Rapt0r

New Warbanders After Sale

You go ahead and do that... :roll:
  10. Rapt0r

You know you've been playing too much Warband when...

This will sound ridiculous but its completely true. So about a week ago after a day of playing m&b its probably around midnight when I realized I didnt have any food in my refrigerator and I was starving. So I go to Harris Teeter and start buying food and drinks. And for some reason I still think im buying for like 50 men (whats typically in my party), I get to the cash register and the lady asks if im having a party and then I realized that I had bought a cart full of stuff. Feeling like an idiot I apologized and returned about 90% of the stuff I had in my cart. :oops: I have no idea what was going through my head, probably one of the strangest moments of my life.
  11. Rapt0r

Who is buying this game for single player?

Multiplayer...guns... :???:
  12. Rapt0r

Need some starting help

Regarding money; first get a quest from a lord to collect taxes and since you dont have to pay him back either use it for trade or start creating enterprises right away. After a while youll have money like its growing off of trees.

mb1vq.jpg
  13. Rapt0r

Hunts

I was thinking more like wolves and such, I dont really want to hunt horses :smile: perhaps changing the horses to deer?
  14. Rapt0r

Hunts

The thing is im assuming they were going to use animals to hunt (or not?) :grin: which would require them to change the hitbox which has yet to be done and is very difficulty...
Back
Top Bottom