Recent content by Psychopompos

1. Psychopompos

Was there any other mod that had this many features?

The similar Warsword Conquest mod has much more factions and fantasy creatures (it's based on the Warhammer Fantasy tabletop game) but no magic system at all.
  2. Psychopompos

The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

You can technically make it work with Warband : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,321424.0.html
    But it isn't intended to work this way, and doing so isn't supported by the mod's creator. There will be glitches and error messages.
    Anyway, doing it requires to pick a file from the original M&B to paste it in the mod's folder, so you won't be able to do it if you do'nt already own the original M&B.
  3. Psychopompos

Recruiting Lamia

I'm playing with the latest version. I'm not using a save created with a previous version.
    It seems to indeed be a bug linked to my save or something, because I went to Lamia's cave with another player character: she has her helmet.
  4. Psychopompos

Recruiting Lamia

It doesn't work, I tried to speak to her with all 13 body parts in my inventory, she just ate me.

Maybe the current version requires to be a vampire to recruit her? I won't be able to try this now.
  5. Psychopompos

Stheno looks exactly like this without her gorgon head.

... Breaking news: Stheno and Lamia are Ymira's sisters in cosplay. :mrgreen:
  6. Psychopompos

I found something odd with Lamia (it's her starting location, I didn't recruit her):

1457347548-2016-03-07-00001.jpg

Isn't she supposed to wear a customised head/helmet? It's how I remember her when I playing the mod a few years ago. The textures of her chest and "natural" head aren't fitting, anyway.
  7. Psychopompos

Recruiting Lamia

How to recruit Lamia? I played the mod several years ago, and I remember that you could avoid being eaten (and then, avoid a Game Over) by giving her human flesh, but it doesn't seem to work now. Other body parts doesn't work, The Bloodfountain doesn't give any usable clue. I tried giving her...
  8. Psychopompos

Questions,questions.

On the hill to the tower, somewhere on a kind of mound, not too far from a tree.
  9. Psychopompos

Bugs reporting thread

In battle, when I open the tactical map, my screen is flooded with error messages.

1429975619-bugempire.png

They keep appearing until I close it, and are back if I open it again.
  10. Psychopompos

Bug Reports

It's probably not a bug. Freelancer doesn't allow to be promoted as a unit which default gear requires stats higher that yours.
  11. Psychopompos

Help finding a song

zykox said:
    What's the name of the title song "min_menu" or performing group?

It's a really addicting song, and I can keep listening it for hours....
    Thanks for any replies.

It's a combination of the Main Menu's themes from the videogames Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: The Uprising.
  12. Psychopompos

Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Balion is USA, New Albion is Canada. Helvetia is... I don't know, a non-Nazi modern Prussia/Poland?
  13. Psychopompos

Join a Lord dont get promoted

In Freelancer, you must have relevant attributes and skills to be able to be promoted, which is actually logical: your stats have to allow you to use the weapons and armour pieces which are the standard equipment of the next rank. You'll need to level up a bit.
  14. Psychopompos

Installation Instructions?

Warband without Steam runs this mod without needing WSE, I guess it should work fine.

The minor factions only appear in the factions' page after capturing their first castle / town.
  15. Psychopompos

Discussions and Suggestions

Hello,
    Thanks for this great mod.

I don't know if they are technically possible, but here are a couple of feature's suggestions concerning the claimants.

• If the player manages to succeed a claimant's quest, after a random amount of time, one of native's factions will suffer from a civil war lead by its own claimant. The claimant's faction will be considered as a proper faction, with all the diplomatic features needed. If said AI claimant manages to wipe its native faction, he'll replace the native faction but retains the diplomatic treaties he signed during his civil war.
    • If a native faction is definitively defeated, after a random amount of time its claimant (if he isn' hired by the player / hasn't completed is own claimant civil war) will appear as one of the unique bandit heroes, leading an army of its faction's troops. This bandit faction will works exactly like the Highlanders / Black Khergits / Barbarians / etc., but eradicating this faction again will cause it to never reappear.

On a totally different note, if adding new minifactions is still planned, it could be a good idea to add one inspired by Roman Empire, describing itself as the last remnants of the Calradian Empire.
Back
Top Bottom