Recent content by provigster

1. provigster

Negative food caused by loss of prosperity, loss of prosperity caused by negative food

Maybe because of the garrison? It makes sense that a large garrison is harder to feed.

have you tried using the build houses option? The increase in prosperity has been decreasing the negative gain on food. Astounding that it’s so easy for these two things to tank your castle. The only reason both are negative is because of each other, it’s one big negative feedback loop.
  2. provigster

Negative food caused by loss of prosperity, loss of prosperity caused by negative food

not a revolving door, its an ecomony yoyo

I just don’t get why losing prosperity makes you lose food. I can understand starvation lower prosperity, but the inverse? Having such a large negative effect as well, maybe one or two less food because of loss but we’re taking high double digit numbers for this.
  3. provigster

Well im having this problem too, but im wondering if its the bandits in the area...i have 2 towns with my castle and 1 town is saying they need help with a bandit camp and the other needs help with a bandit camp and missing girl. Do the bandits intercept caravans or villagers with food and cause food shortages?
    100% that is a thing, one way I helped remedy this was buying up a bunch of food from caravans and selling it back to the town that way they had munchies. Also I noticed as villagers and caravans returned to the town it stopped the food bleed.
  4. provigster

So this issue seems to be like a revolving door that never stops revolving. After sieging a town the food supply was -7 when I checked what was making it negative the biggest and only modifier that was doing this was a loss in prosperity contributing about -57 to daily food. When I checked...
Back
Top Bottom