Recent content by produno

1. produno

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Reminds a bit of Dwarf Fortress which has surely been an inspiration in some way? Good luck and success with it!
    Thanks. Yeah Dwarf Fortress has definitely been an inspiration, i think at this point it's hard for it not to have been for many types of games like this.

I released a new video regarding the next update for A World of Ice and Fire.

2. produno

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Hey everyone. Some of you may know i have been developing my own game. Well this is now over on Steam and the Epic Games Store. If you have enjoyed playing A World of Ice and Fire then please help my out by giving my game a wishlist on either or both stores! Thanks :grin:

Steam
    Epic Games Store

P.s. I am also currently working on a new update for Warband, currently in testing. This will be just another bugfix update, then a larger one is planned in the future.
  3. produno

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

this is not wse2 bug
    I cannot find a mesh or material of this name in AWoIaF. If you have any ideas please advise.

You are doing great work btw!
  4. produno

B Medieval Fantasy A World of Ice and Fire: The Known World

We was featured over on ModDB. Feel free to go check out the article :smile:

5. produno

New update.

Note: Some of these changes will not take effect unless a new game is started.

Changes:

Areo Hotah is now tall
    Scaled all scaleable models too tall to work right with ragdolls (for regular troops)
    Revised surrender dialog logic so town lords don't autosurrender above minimum to consider
    Made mnu_castle_taken_native exit like the other options
    Made player's stronghold follow his/her faction changes
    Fixed tournament spawning and initialization
    Completed second outfit at tournaments
    Increased all elephants hitpoints by 25%
    Added some Targaryen armours to the Targaryen faction shop. Not all have been added as you will need to 'acquire' these yourself.
    Updated Lysyra Rogare's age and clothing.
    Fixed/Adjusted the Golden Company troop tree.
    Gallant men now use boats when crossing the water.
    Updated Red Rains description.
    Updated the French and Spanish translations.
    For now the player cannot execute or send lord companions to the wall. This caused a few errors and exploits.
    Massively optimised the lords companions assignment code and attempted to fix the cloned issue - needs testing.
    Stopped the bank menu periodically popping up. You can access this in reports -> bank menu.
    Added entry points for the castle and prison in Shatterstone.
    Updated French translation. Thanks Daneel53.

Fixes:

War for Dawn quest should now complete once finished
    Fixed Dorne location specific events that could happen outside of Dorne.
    Fixed face codes for Ser Myke Brax, Tregys Aeniris, Norodos Ennyl and Jabal Dos.
    Ironborn and Dothraki companions should now belong to the correct faction.
    Fixed incorrect weapon skill of Ser Parmen Crane.
    Fixed incorrect dialogue for Khal Pono's Bloodriders.
    Fixed issue where pillaging the bearded priest temple could cause many villages to lose relations with you.
    Fixed there being two instances of Perkin Follard.
    Fixed Pretender dialogues not showing correctly.
    Fixed Arianne Martell not connected to Doran Martell.
    Fixed issues buying land if their is no lord yet present.
  6. produno

Ok another update video for V8.0 before the release tomorrow :smile:

7. produno

8. produno

Just an FYI that i have started posting blogs over on our webpage for the Bannerlord and Warband versions of the modification.

9. produno

Just an FYI that i have started posting blogs over on our webpage for the Bannerlord and Warband versions of the modification.

10. produno

An update video i forgot to post here.

If you want to keep up to date with the mod then feel free to join my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealProduno
  11. produno

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

I for one have hardly started work on my own modification for Bannerlord, for most of the reasons outlined in the open letter. I completely understand peoples concerns here regarding giving the devs the time they need to work on getting the game to a finished and fully playable state but they should have some kind of roadmap as to what they expect modders to be able to achieve, not only because this dictates the architecture of the game but it also dictates current coding practices used throughout the development team (Which is probably apparent with the use of the Internal declaration). A little feedback regarding this would be welcomed from anyone at TW, though I wont get my hopes up :smile:.

TW attempting to allow full compatibility between all mods leads me to think they are trying to discourage full conversion based modifications. Seeing the current concerns here has only strengthened my views on this. Though I do hope this is not the case.

I think the letter is fair and just. There are a lot of people waiting for Bannerlord to enable us to bring our projects to life in full glory and after Warband we are all hoping for great things. Hopefully the discussion here allows TW to see our concerns and to help them ensure they start laying the correct foundations to allow us modders to do what we require for our modifications. Or at least for them to give some kind of feedback for what we can all expect in the future.

In an ideal world I would like for total conversion mods to be treated differently. We should be able to place our module at the bottom of the load order and have that overwrite everything else above it. Expecting us to have our mods in several folders and trying to direct users where they must place these folders is unintuitive and problematic.
  12. produno

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

I have tried looking for an answer for this as i assumed it would have been asked several times before, though I've not managed to find anything.

Currently if we want to create a total conversion mod we need to actually create several sub mods and get the recipient to load them all in the correct order. This is a technical nightmare. Will there be any way in the future to circumvent this for those that wish to create full total conversion mods?
  13. produno

A short video showcasing some of the items created for AWoIaF: The Known World.

14. produno

Documentation World Map World-mapping for Bannerlord

More water i guess, hence why i wanted a larger map. As i suspect the top and the bottom of the map are going to be mostly ocean due to having to keep its ratio correct.

I noticed in your guide it was mentioned that rendering of a large map probably wouldnt be an issue, though the campaign ai could suffer. I am hoping with the majority being water, none of those should be an issue as the land mass may not be too much bigger anyway, or at least bigger than expected. I still fully expect the landmass to be 2x the size of native, which is what i would like to aim for. Which is why the 512x512 map would have been ideal.

I will probably remove the outer mesh too as they wont really be needed.
  15. produno

Documentation World Map World-mapping for Bannerlord

Wow, with a node size of 832, that map must have been pretty massive heheh.
    I was trying to replicate the size from your guide which was 16x16, 106, 512x512, but as mentioned above could not. 16x16, 74, 512x512 still crashes for me too.
    If however a generate new terrain from scratch - when not using the native Main_map, i can create a size of 16x16, 106, 512x512.

I may have a play at my original size at 16x16, 106, 256x256 and see if the detail will be sufficient.

My pc is also not too bad, with a 8700k, 32gb Ram and 1080Ti. So i'm not sure if that's the cause of the crashes or an editor fault.
Back
Top Bottom