Recent content by Pico

1. Pico

The Royal Rat Rankings! - Post Your Rankings & Thoughts Here!

Hey guys, it's me Beeflip here
  2. Pico

The Royal Rat Rankings! - Post Your Rankings & Thoughts Here!

Sigi's team is currently 1-0 for draft tourneys so as the invincibles I feel that ups our odds quite a bit.
  3. Pico

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: [RCC] Pico
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? No
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: Yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? if its a draft
  4. Pico

Multiplayer Elephant In The Room. Khuzait Is Designed To Be Annoying To Play As And Annoying To Play Against, And Do Not Fit Into The Games Economy

Wow you write some terrible posts.

Wrong on all counts, completely disagree, just another case where you personally suck at the game and dont realise nobody else sucks as bad as you at it and don't whinge 1/100th as much
    If competitive players were actually good they would simply just not lose as Khuzait so I agree wholeheartedly. Ebdanian cries more than my 5 year old niece when she broke her arm. This game is perfect as it is and is ready for a full release IMO.
  5. Pico

Reporting Hate,Sexism, Racists Player "KINGS GUARD" 2100 EST. USA Server

Thank you Chowski, finally some reason. This was an extremely immature response out of nowhere from Les, and it looks especially bad on a tournament host. What kind of precident does this set for VK?
  6. Pico

NA Skirmish Completed [NABB] - Bannerlord Team Tournament - Week 3 Underway - Free Agent Sign-ups OPEN

Great thread John! Very nice work, I knew you could make this entire thing by yourself, great formatting too
  7. Pico

The Knights Of Vlandia

I want my ****ing money Arys
  8. Pico

The Knights Of Vlandia

It's not hard to say you're undefeated when you run 6's with semi-competent people when 98% of the people you play against have never even touched warband lol

I'm like 38-1? The loss was against yoshie but you don't see me posting everywhere about how ****ing great I am at ****ting on people that don't have a chance.
  9. Pico

The Knights Of Vlandia

I’ve never seen a thread turn so toxic so fast.
    Wanna scrim on warband since we don’t have private servers yet? I remember how it went last time.
  10. Pico

Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

roberta im just not inf my guy put me on wrong list ?????
  11. Pico

Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Name:WFL_Champion_Pico
    Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElCornGuy/
    ID:2049963
    Main Class:Archer
    Do you want to be a caller? (Yes/No)no
  12. Pico

Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Name:razz:ico
    Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElCornGuy/
    ID:2049963
    Main Class:Archer
    Do you want to be a caller? (Yes/No)no
Back
Top Bottom