Recent content by PerrinGoldenEyes

1. PerrinGoldenEyes

Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

well idk if this where i post problems im having with the game.... buuut oh welll.... every time i start it up it gets to the loading screen then quits out and says.... CommonRes\costumes_a.brf
    plz help me... i would love to play this mod it looks great...
  2. PerrinGoldenEyes

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

NicciKay said:
    Lord Cavalcante said:
    And so is M&B. But that doesn't make it any less fun.
    I disagree with that I played a lot of M&B (not even warband) long before it came out on steam. It is a fun game.

The WoT attempt of a game was only fun with multiplayer and competitively at that. Requiring ter'angreal to channel was the really dumb idea that ruined it in SP.
    agreed on having the ter'angreal to channel... i didnt like that very much
  3. PerrinGoldenEyes

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Lord Cavalcante said:
    iceman0486 said:
    The ways are awesome.  Even as a badass character with access to balefire I find myself rushing through, keeping my head on a swivel.  Machin'Shin isn't really there is it?

Probably not. But it would be orgasmic to see those horrid faces comming out of the darkness towards you.

Here's how Machin'Shin look like in the official WoT game:
    WOT-2011-03-12-15-24-16-75.jpg

That ball in the right corner is a orb of light btw.

that was a fun game
  4. PerrinGoldenEyes

LiamandSammy said:
    Hoping this works as i love the books, i'm only up to the 10th one but i love them already =) Perrin is the best! Thanks!

is there some kind of connection here... (on book ten and perrin is the best)... i see a good friendship in the future...
  5. PerrinGoldenEyes

late the great said:
    raken mount, cuendillar platemail, onepower that would fun in real life... :grin: but in game that would be boring except raken and onepower. :???: i know... raken is probably impossible to code so you caould fly with it  :cry:

Chadz... the guy that made cRPG (another mod for M&B warband) made it possible to fly around on a flying carpet... some of the moders that made the mod join in some servers and fly around shooting fireballs out of a staff...
  6. PerrinGoldenEyes

is there any relative date when the next update is comming out
  7. PerrinGoldenEyes

is there a banner pack... that would be really nice
  8. PerrinGoldenEyes

mat2rivs said:
    PerrinGoldenEyes said:
    i am using an older save... well i guess i can restart... really nice job on the ways... i dont remember who helped you with them... but great job they look amazing

ok i made a new game and headed to a village by tar valon... still no village elder...
    My only suggestion... download and re-apply the 0.2.5 patch.  The link's on the original post.

I hope that works.
    ok finally got it idk how i did... but i got it... still cant wait for the Ways to be up and running
  9. PerrinGoldenEyes

mat2rivs said:
    PerrinGoldenEyes said:
    mat2rivs said:
    PerrinGoldenEyes said:
    hey on the last up date it says it fies the begging mission you get from the merchant (i think its like the merchants brother or something) but what exactly does it fix... cuz im trying to see if i installed it right...
    Before that update, when you started, the merchant who came running to meet you often wasn't the same one as your starting town.  Ie, merchant of Tear would come meet you in Bandar Eban.  There were some other little fixes that went along with that as well.

But, the easiest way to see if you have v0.2.5 is to go do some recruiting in the villages.  You can reach the village elder from the village menu.  Then talk to him about finding recruits.  You should see options for local recruits and outlanders.  You also might see an option to talk to some of the villagers alone. (This is how you get channelers) Sort of like the Asha'man recruiting strategy.  On the first post in the forum thread, you can find the latest downloads listed. :smile:

@Mrr.Phil:
    We hope to get the claimants stuff fixed in the future.  But, finding all the Native references can be quite time consuming.  Many of the Module System python files are 10s of thousands of lines of code.  Ctrl+F is very helpful though.  :smile:  We'll get there eventually.  I'm polishing up the Ways at the moment.  I'll try to add some screens later tonight.

@zelig:
    I know you started your own mod a while back, and see that you've stated that it's on hold.  If you plan to start it back up, then I don't want to take your ideas.  But, if it's more of an indefinite hold, it would be great to work with you.  Maybe send me a PM if you think you'll have some time off from university work in the near future.  It would be great to pool our resources.

@draco222:
    Keep the ideas coming. :smile:  We try to add them to the idea document as they are posted.  Currently we have a ton of them to consider, but that's a good thing.
    well it didnt work.... i went to a village to see if i got the option to talk to a village elder.... didnt have an option for that...
    Are you using an old save?  I'm 99.9 percent sure that if you have the mod updated to 0.2.5, then you should see that option when you visit a village.

A little development update:

Start out at the Tar Valon waygate:

The menu:

Inside:

A way out...

Back to reality:

Unfortunately, you can't see Machin Shin in the preview.  Take my word for it though, don't stick around too long...

One step closer to the next update... :smile:

Oh, I'm open for any suggestions for how to mark the 'Ogier script' milestones on the islands.  Without any markings, it's very easy to become Machin Shin food.  :sad:

I hate to make 18 (current number of gates) little signs, but maybe that's what it will require.
    i am using an older save... well i guess i can restart... really nice job on the ways... i dont remember who helped you with them... but great job they look amazing

ok i made a new game and headed to a village by tar valon... still no village elder...
  10. PerrinGoldenEyes

mat2rivs said:
    PerrinGoldenEyes said:
    hey on the last up date it says it fies the begging mission you get from the merchant (i think its like the merchants brother or something) but what exactly does it fix... cuz im trying to see if i installed it right...
    Before that update, when you started, the merchant who came running to meet you often wasn't the same one as your starting town.  Ie, merchant of Tear would come meet you in Bandar Eban.  There were some other little fixes that went along with that as well.

But, the easiest way to see if you have v0.2.5 is to go do some recruiting in the villages.  You can reach the village elder from the village menu.  Then talk to him about finding recruits.  You should see options for local recruits and outlanders.  You also might see an option to talk to some of the villagers alone. (This is how you get channelers) Sort of like the Asha'man recruiting strategy.  On the first post in the forum thread, you can find the latest downloads listed. :smile:

@Mrr.Phil:
    We hope to get the claimants stuff fixed in the future.  But, finding all the Native references can be quite time consuming.  Many of the Module System python files are 10s of thousands of lines of code.  Ctrl+F is very helpful though.  :smile:  We'll get there eventually.  I'm polishing up the Ways at the moment.  I'll try to add some screens later tonight.

@zelig:
    I know you started your own mod a while back, and see that you've stated that it's on hold.  If you plan to start it back up, then I don't want to take your ideas.  But, if it's more of an indefinite hold, it would be great to work with you.  Maybe send me a PM if you think you'll have some time off from university work in the near future.  It would be great to pool our resources.

@draco222:
    Keep the ideas coming. :smile:  We try to add them to the idea document as they are posted.  Currently we have a ton of them to consider, but that's a good thing.
    well it didnt work.... i went to a village to see if i got the option to talk to a village elder.... didnt have an option for that...
  11. PerrinGoldenEyes

12. PerrinGoldenEyes

Rhuarc said:
    Well, if it isn't Perrin, himself!  :shock:
    and here is Rhuarc... (i think the aiel are one of the coolest factions in WoT)
  13. PerrinGoldenEyes

mat2rivs said:
    Vieira151 said:
    Hey, I've been getting into some basic modding if you want some help.  :smile:

I can do modelling, though don't expect anything particularly good in a short space of time!  :lol:

The first thing I made was an ashandarei, and got it working in my(*ahem*) Muck Around copy of your module.  :cool: I'm still working on a decent texture(as well is trying my hand at creating my own mod) to stick on it though, as I'm not very good at that part yet. Also, these next two weeks I'll be really, really busy due to uni and coursework for it, but after that I should be fine.  :grin:

Just give me a shout if you want me to work on anything. I can also do a bit of python scripting(not done much, not had a proper look in yet) but I'm sure if you need help I could work on something for you.

Also, looking forward to 0.2.6!  :razz:

EDIT:
    mb1bk.jpg

mb2yh.jpg

mb3h.jpg

Also just npticed, it could be made a bit shorter, possibly...  :mad:
    Looks pretty cool.  If you want your finalized version to show up in The Gathering Storm, let me know.  I agree it might be a little too long as is.  (Looks like Guan Yu's weapon from Dynasty Warriors. :smile: Though we all know Mat could tear Guan Yu apart.)

If you want an idea for something else to model...
    You could make Perrin's huge warhammer.

I won't turn down an offer for help.  Let me know when things settle down in a few weeks.

For those who are interested, here's the link to the development wiki that Vaerraent set up.
    Development Wiki: http://mountblade.mcr00t.eu:8000/my_trac/wiki

Enjoy,
    mat
    i think it would be cool to have perrins hammer... but i think it would also be cool if we good get a good version of his wicked half mooned ax
  14. PerrinGoldenEyes

oh well ....i just hope to see people on the server later on... it would be nice to play a good mod with other people
  15. PerrinGoldenEyes

hey i was just on the online server dorkin around on it... and i lost connection and cant seem to find it again...  :cry:
Back
Top Bottom