Recent content by Peanut_Brother

1. Peanut_Brother

Suggestion General Giving archer formation ability to focus specific formation or area.

Ahh I see that now, nice! I think when I originally read that I assumed it was some captain mode specific functionality.
  2. Peanut_Brother

[Resource] Face/Body control tags for NPCs in Dialogs

Thank you- I already know this will save me a ton of time 🙏
  3. Peanut_Brother

Suggestion General Add additional Spawn Tags to Arena Master scene

Scenario: I am working on a mod that adds different types of NPCs throughout a town. I am looking to add an NPC specifically to the Arena scene, where you speak with the Arena Master. Unfortunately, there are no spawn tags outside of the Arena Master himself and the door so when adding an NPC...
  4. Peanut_Brother

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

• game menu options can work with related objects.
    Is there more info on what this means? / An example?
  5. Peanut_Brother

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Wow, there's a lot of good stuff in here- you guys have been busy!

I'm reeeeally excited for the fog of war changes. I've never liked how omniscient my character is.
  6. Peanut_Brother

OSP Resource Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: Scene Design Contest Pack

Any plans to add the pack to the Steam workshop? It would be cool for all these awesome scenes to get more exposure / use.
  7. Peanut_Brother

Suggestion General ArrangementOrder - Override _runRestriction for custom formation behavior

I'm working on a bodyguard mod where I am trying to create a custom formation that protects the player. What I'm looking to do is have some agents following the player around at full speed but in a square or circle formation. The issue I'm running into though, is that there is a 'run...
  8. Peanut_Brother

Discussion General Is TW still open to modding based suggestions?

Awesome, great to hear. Thanks for confirming, Duh.
  9. Peanut_Brother

Discussion General Is TW still open to modding based suggestions?

With it being so close to the October release, is TW still fully open to taking modding based suggestions? i.e. "If you changed system abc I could accomplish what I need to for my mod". I would think that TW is likely aiming to greatly reduce the extent of changes to existing systems as they...
  10. Peanut_Brother

Suggestion General Please consider storing the 'Reason' behind a Relation change

There are many reasons relation may change between two entities in BL and being able to access the reasons behind a given relation would enable modders to bring more life to NPCs in the game, through differing interactions based on what actually happened between two individuals. As an example...
  11. Peanut_Brother

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Make minor factions great again, please.

Theyre weaker than generic faction military which adds no spice.
    Make them better. Make them pokemon that i want to catch.
    +1 Makes no sense to have these specialized, hard to get troops be weaker that the troop tree you can get at any village.
  12. Peanut_Brother

Giving quests to your companions?

@MostBlunted I've been working on a mod that let's you send out your companions to do recruiting for you. I just published it and I recalled this thread so I thought I'd let you know in case you were curious-

13. Peanut_Brother

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

What a stellar patch, thanks for all the hard work and releasing this for the weekend, TW
  14. Peanut_Brother

SP - UI Game log (bottom left) Filtering

There is so much information that comes through the game log that I often find myself completely ignoring it and at worse, missing information that I'm interested in. This issue is of course, much worse when at full campaign speed. I think it could be valuable to have some control over what...
Back
Top Bottom