Recent content by [PBS] Chenk

1. [PBS] Chenk

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

great, we lost cav as a playable class in captain mode... just like Rambo's ardent opponents ordered?
    i will say it's a gud thing. cap mode isn't meant to be play like this but u still can play cav to support ur inf when enemy have too many archer.
  2. [PBS] Chenk

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Commentator tools? ?
    :sad:

tbh great update for cap mode but pls remove the ranking system from cap mode don't want to wait in lobby for 1 hrs :smile:
  3. [PBS] Chenk

Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

tbh MP isn't dead so many players still playing it so cheer up :grin:
  4. [PBS] Chenk

Endless search times while matchmaking CAPTAIN MODE

EA is dead pls revive it :grin: i know none playing in EA but that's doesn't mean TW stop the server :grin:
  5. [PBS] Chenk

Multiplayer is unplayable for player who is from Asia

With all due respect friend, nobody want to play with 300ms latency players, I dont want to sound like a penis, Im sure you know what I mean, its not you but your latencies. Eventhough I understand that the game isnt using player to player synch, high latency GOTTA have an effect somewhere. Maybe the server/code cant handle the big differences and personally I suspect the many high latency players to have a part in the crashes. Its a complete pocket theory, no base whatsoever.
    my ping is like around 150-160 not 300 :grin:
  6. [PBS] Chenk

Multiplayer is unplayable for player who is from Asia

Currently players from Asia who wants to play in EU server not able to play in party or in solo because they constantly disconnected from the lobby in every one min. If we are able to find match before 1 min then we will able to join the match or we will disconnect from the lobby which is really...
  7. [PBS] Chenk

Do u really think should i be banned after reading this one?

next time i will get all the proof. Thx for the quick response :smile:
  8. [PBS] Chenk

Do u really think should i be banned after reading this one?

Good day Tales World Moderators Team i get banned for second time (first time i don't know why xD) for friendly fire/killing teammate. For the second time i deserved it and i confessed that i killed him bcs he(his name is Ivan or something like that) is a troll.He constantly block my way with...
  9. [PBS] Chenk

Rambo-Cav in captain mode

as i said when you are not in the radius of your squad your damage output will be reduced by 90% so rambo cav with menav isn't a problem . Afterall u don't want to hit the bot for 10-15 times to kill it :smile:.
  10. [PBS] Chenk

Rambo-Cav in captain mode

There is two solution for ramboing cav-
    1.Remove the Crouch lance ability when you are not with your whole squad.you can only able to crouch lance when you are with your full squad.
    2.When the rambo cav is out of radius of the squad reduce the damage output by 90%.So ramboing will not be viable option anymore.But he still can scouting and help his teammate gain the information but alone can't do much.
    i personally think that increase respawn time will do anything.
  11. [PBS] Chenk

Need More Info Khans Guards are broken now in cap mode

After the new update 1.5 khan guards aren't working properly.They are shooting at the sky :lol: when the enemy is front of them. Pls fix it.It' not fun anymore playing as Khan guards.
  12. [PBS] Chenk

Resolved There is a Kill grinding gang in china and they constantly grind kill for gamescom champion cup.

If it will continue then there is no chance for those ppls who r really fighting for it.
Back
Top Bottom