Recent content by Partisan

1. Partisan

Login failed

Same here... Damn Win7

Guys, today i got the Win10 and i can play MP now. And the stuttering and FPS drop problems are better now. If you have a chance to get 10, i suggest you to get it. Good luck all
  2. Partisan

Login failed

Same here... Damn Win7
  3. Partisan

FPS DROP - FIX (NVIDIA CARDS)

Thank you mss, for the solution.

Thank you Hadhod, for detailed explanation.

And thanks to Moogs i could find this topic (he directed people to here in another topic).

That worked  :smile:
  4. Partisan

Weird Ping issues

Oh hey Jeany! I have the same problem. I was just searching sth about it. My ping is good in other games and i dont have any problem with internet but NW is really laggy for 2 weeks. I especially lag on Official Battle. My ping is not so higher than past. It is normally ~65 and these days it is 80. I even lag while there are 50-60 players on. In the past there wasnt any problem while 150 people on.
  5. Partisan

The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

So it is gonna be the 4. topic of FK?  :smile:

See you there...
  6. Partisan

Royal Horse Artillery - Recruiting Mature Player's [EU/NA]

Hmm good luck! We are waiting for a nice and sexy topic  :smile:
  7. Partisan

LoL you idiot sheeps :grin:  But i liked the part that you live in the forest...
  8. Partisan

JeanChristophe said:
    Hi since the inactivity of this thread we should use it to chat with eachother like those morons in that other reg thread that probably are incapable of using steam :grin:

Hello, how is everyone doing?

Doing good Jeany Jean.

"Luftburna" is airborne i guess, ha? North languages and German are a little similar :grin: "Luft"...
    I always find the airborne divisions sexy. What are you doing in trainings?
  9. Partisan

M&B Warband: Napoleonic Wars Hata

Son sürümle çalışıyor...
  10. Partisan

1. Nizam-i Cedit [RECRUITING EU/NA] *English Speaking*

I can send you the Tr letters and you can copy-paste them: ğ Ğ  ü Ü  ş Ş  ı İ  ç Ç  ö Ö

I hope you dont understand wrong. I am trying to be a smartass. I wanna tell you 1 more thing: NCO and CO system is different than other countries as you know. I dont know were there NCO and CO system is Ottoman Empire. All ranks after 2nd Lt count as officer at this day. But i am not sure about Empire time as i said  :wink:

(Btw i hate all empires grrr  :twisted: )
Back
Top Bottom