Weird Ping issues

Users who are viewing this thread

JeanChristophe

Hi, When I play on Official servers/some other EU servers my ping is at about 120. When in all other games it works fine, and its 120 at US servers aswell..so both EU and US I get the same ping even though im from europe. Any way to fix this? on native its fine but its only on NW this happens.

regards

How many players are on the server?
If there is like 200 guys on EU 1 and only 40 on US, it would make sense that your ping get's more even.

MaHuD said:
How many players are on the server?
If there is like 200 guys on EU 1 and only 40 on US, it would make sense that your ping get's more even.

Im talking if its only me on the server and then only me on the us server its the same pings, someone told me thats its the servers in Germany that are currently having some problems, but Its been like this for a month.

Well not exactly the same, but 100+

Oh hey Jeany! I have the same problem. I was just searching sth about it. My ping is good in other games and i dont have any problem with internet but NW is really laggy for 2 weeks. I especially lag on Official Battle. My ping is not so higher than past. It is normally ~65 and these days it is 80. I even lag while there are 50-60 players on. In the past there wasnt any problem while 150 people on.

Back
Top Bottom