Recent content by olliegclarke

1. Compatible Third Party Mods

Captain_Octavius said:
    Glad to be of service! :lol:

Did it work out for you too, Olliegclarke?

Anyway, Polished Landscapes can be added to the list of compatible mods. Installation instructions for Diplomacy in this thread.

Yes thanks!  :grin:
  2. Compatible Third Party Mods

Will try thanks for your help Captain  :smile:
  3. Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

thick1988 said:
    olliegclarke said:
    Hi Thick

I've donwloaded your mod which sounds great. I'm running WB 1.127 The game runs fine. No sound though just music. I downloaded the sounds from your fix into the sound folder of the diplomacy mod. The readme in the folder says that i need to change

scan_module_sounds = 1

directive in module_info.txt

The directive in the your mod already reads 1 in the module config. However the one in native reads 0 and i cant change it to 1? Help, what am i doing wrong? many thanks! :???:

Hm. What you may try doing is just downloading the More Metal Sounds mod from the mod forum (caravanersai) and installing that into the module folder. I hope this helps.

Hi Thick thx for the reply. Which version of more metal sounds do i download?
  4. Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Hi Thick

I've donwloaded your mod which sounds great. I'm running WB 1.127 The game runs fine. No sound though just music. I downloaded the sounds from your fix into the sound folder of the diplomacy mod. The readme in the folder says that i need to change

scan_module_sounds = 1

directive in module_info.txt

The directive in the your mod already reads 1 in the module config. However the one in native reads 0 and i cant change it to 1? Help, what am i doing wrong? many thanks! :???:
  5. [S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

-t-t-t- said:
    cant u just order them to charge ???

Yes but they don't take any notice
  6. Compatible Third Party Mods

Hi,

New to the whole mod thing. I've downloaded the current diplomacy that runs with WB 1.127. There are no battle sounds? Is this normal? Do i have to download a sound mod?  How do i run a  compatible mod in diplomacy?  :???:
  7. [S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

Hi,

Downloaded 1.6 and im using WB 1.127. When i start a battle my units dont move? Do i need to download anything else to issue battle orders?  :???:
Back
Top Bottom