Compatible Third Party Mods

Users who are viewing this thread

I am able to run the following mods alongside WB 1.126

The only issue I have noticed is a topless Constable (so-far). Seems to be running pretty smooth overall.

More Metal Sounds
More Warhorses
Narf's Transitional Armour Pack
Narf's Plate Armour Pack
Arena Overhaul
Historic Castles

In my previous post I was having an issue, but staring the install from scratch seemed to fix my script error appearances.

Duke William of Lancaster

UPDATE: Found a serious bug, for those who installed it yesterday, please do so again!

I modified the mission_templates.txt of Diplomacy 2.7.1 and implemented battle continuation. This means that the battle won't stop when you get knocked out in combat, which is a very annoying feature of M&B. You can download the txt file here. Just overwrite your old one, but make a backup first!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,129051.msg3109713.html#msg3109713

Feel free to include this in the next patch/release. I just created it and tested it in a siege of Uxkhal and in a normal field battle, it worked flawlessly. If any bugs are found, I will let you know.

Hi there. I just installed Diplomacy and I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to work in a Native savegame with Narf's Plate Armour Pack. None of the items from that pack appear to have textures when I run Diplomacy, so I'm running about without a body at the moment. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

New to the whole mod thing. I've downloaded the current diplomacy that runs with WB 1.127. There are no battle sounds? Is this normal? Do i have to download a sound mod?  How do i run a  compatible mod in diplomacy?  :???:

Velax said:
Hi there. I just installed Diplomacy and I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to work in a Native savegame with Narf's Plate Armour Pack. None of the items from that pack appear to have textures when I run Diplomacy, so I'm running about without a body at the moment. Anyone have any ideas?

Did you update the Module.INI to load the BRF file(s)?

olliegclarke said:
Hi,

New to the whole mod thing. I've downloaded the current diplomacy that runs with WB 1.127. There are no battle sounds? Is this normal? Do i have to download a sound mod?  How do i run a  compatible mod in diplomacy?  :???:

No that's not normal, please check your Module.INI in the Diplomacy folder to check out this line:

scan_module_sounds = 0

If it's 0, it should just use the sounds from Native. If it's on 1 and your Sounds folder in the Diplomacy directory is empty, then that would be the problem.

I highly recommend using More Metal Sounds mod though, the download link and installation instructions are right here in this post.

Captain_Octavius said:
Velax said:

Did you update the Module.INI to load the BRF file(s)?

Hmph! Of course I did. What kind of fool do you take me for?! And by, "Of course I did," I actually mean, "No. No I did not." It works now. Thanks. :wink:

Is diplomacy compatible with the custom commander mod?
A few of the things it adds are things I can not play without such as auto loot.

jasonxfri13th said:
Is diplomacy compatible with the custom commander mod?
A few of the things it adds are things I can not play without such as auto loot.

I'd like to know this to.  I thought Custom Commander came with Diplomacy by default because people are always saying "Are you using Diplomacy or Custom Commander" when talking about alliances and stuff.  I downloaded Custom Commander to give it a go and noticed there aren't any alliances and so forth.  Makes me a sad panda.

Check out this thread:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,124968.0.html

I myself am not interested in the merge, so I don't know exactly what's in it, but if there's anything, you'll find it there.

I miss Native Enhanced for the original, the one that expanded troop trees (Princes in the Principality, pikemen in Rhodoks, ect), added that epic armor for lords, ect. It had some of the Diplomacy features, a pity there isn't a Warband version. Most mods either change too little or change too much, and without the Diplomacy options they're not worth the trade off.

CounterPoint391 said:
Actually I agree that other mods should not be included with the install of Diplomacy....everyone has different tastes....

More to the point I think other mods should include Diplomacy kind of as a standard thing.

Valentine82 said:
I miss Native Enhanced for the original

Are you talking about Native Expansion ? Cuz looks like it'll be "likely" ported to warband  :eek:

finnith said:
Is Diplomacy compatible with the Lord and Realms siege pack that adds extra ladders?
I think Lords and Realms is still for old scenes (from 1.011).
Don't know if it's compatible with warband but you can use scenes from other mods that already have extra ladders like the ones from this mod : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,127728.0.html

You might get other changes thought (here some extra walls in cities etc if you overwrite all of the scenes). So far, it works ok (even if IA is a bit stuck sometimes on ladders/walls).

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136246.0.html

topic where schemer made it possible to add your own culture when you own a kingdom

(would be fun if the constable could send out this factions recruiters as wel)

Back
Top Bottom