Recent content by OldGreyBeard

1. OldGreyBeard

Where is chapter 2

Apparently it's still active on some Chinese forums. I haven't heard one way or another for several months. I suspect there will never be an English release of chapter 2. :sad:
  2. OldGreyBeard

SP Marrying Master Typhera?

One playthrough I played a female who ended up marrying a female lord. I don't recall any problems. I was able to still organize feasts. But when I needed to add to the household goods I had to run down my spouse as they weren't tied to my home castle like a non-lord spouse. However, it's been nearly a year since I played this particular mod. I can't guarantee there isn't some bug that I hadn't hit.
  3. OldGreyBeard

SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

I've been following this with interest. Fantastic. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for working on including it!
  4. OldGreyBeard

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Glad to see you back at it. Nice work.
  5. OldGreyBeard

Perisno 1.0 - Main Thread | V1.001: 4-8-2020

Thanks much, guys!
  6. OldGreyBeard

SP Other Bannerlord Banner Editor Enhanced [BBEE]

Works as advertised! Love that fluorescent pink!!
  7. OldGreyBeard

Thank you for the update & the video!
  8. OldGreyBeard

Looking forward to the new release! I've immensely enjoyed this mod. Thanks!
  9. OldGreyBeard

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Offhand, I'd say a corrupted download. Sounds like you tried that already, though. One "gottcha" I seem to fall prey to is assuming a completed download is not corrupted. The only reason I suggest this is that my hardware is way inferior to yours and I'm not having any issues besides some rare random lockups when I pan in large battles & the (usual) "hang-time" on the main map.
  10. OldGreyBeard

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Thanks for the Hotfix!
  11. OldGreyBeard

SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

Thanks much! Downloading now!:mrgreen:
  12. OldGreyBeard

Horse marker B-U-G

Also, if you like to raid caravans, Marnid won't like you enough to tell you about the horse trader.
  13. OldGreyBeard

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion said:
    OldGreyBeard said:
    I happened to ask my spouse about hiring a new staff person when all the positions were filled.
    I could not click out of the "click mouse to continue" screen.
    Hmm. Seems like your wife broke. Can't reproduce.

Could be ... it's that stuck up elf princess. I just tried it again, still won't exit the screen. I just need to stop asking stupid questions. :razz:
    Thank you very much for looking into it.
  14. OldGreyBeard

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I happened to ask my spouse about hiring a new staff person when all the positions were filled.
    I could not click out of the "click mouse to continue" screen.

This is after I applied the Hotfix and an existing saved game.

The obvious solution is to not ask my spouse stupid questions, just like in real life! :wink:
Back
Top Bottom