Recent content by starscream2

1. B Modern Fantasy [WB]Dragonball Z BUT Mount&blade Warband

https://www.moddb.com/mods/dragonball-z-mod/downloads/mountblade-dragonball-z-mod-demo-alpha-v01
    mountblade dragonball z mod demo alpha v0.1 mean a just very primary demo. may have bugs and few content.Please read the article or the file description before downloading.

Demo Description:

1.map

map is primary and roughly done but will be polished up in future so don't care now ,sorry for that.

just enter the three town(and just only three in current version) to test fight.

you'd better enter scene in early morning because i haven't redo the day-night switch system and the mountblade origin day-night system is not fit with my scene.

2. some suggestions to prevent game crash from C++ error etc

(1)if your cpu is lower than 8 gb, you'd better open the file "module.in" to delete the three words below:

"load mod resource= buugohanmb

load mod resource= vegettomb

load mod resource= vegettosjmb"

this words decide whether the role has black stroke color with its main body model.

(2), you‘d better not open "skill orbit show" in settings' menu(press t to call)

(3),you 'd better not to switch role by settings' menu when you are under attack now ,it may cause crash.

3.key control setting :

wasd r left-ctrl is fly or walk(switch by distance between land)

wasd r left-ctrl+v is teleport

g is lock or unlock to swoop towards enemy(enemy must be in sight)

t is some setting

z is transform

x is collect energy(when you enery is 0, you cannot use skill and swoop fly)

e is release arua

f is energy skill(current everyone only have 4 skill)

mouse roll up or down is swith to use different skills

u+f is kaioken

double wasd r left-ctrl is swoop fly and click this once in a short time is normal slow fly

y is defend

m is refresh the scene

space is force ai to use energy skill while ai can use skill itself sometimes.

if your energy ball is near enemy's energy ball, you can press u to push your ball

you must press right mouse button to fly near enemy and will trigger fight.

right mouse button+left mouse button= throw

4. role info

the current version only has three role.

one player must use vegetto

one enemy must use buugohan

you can press key"t" to open the primary setting menu to swith player's another role.

but will refresh the scene(future i will reset last state data ).

5.settings' menu

press key"T" to call, current setting is to switch hero/look all animation about current player/look different tranformation state about current player/swith mountblade style or dbz style UI/show on or off skill erergy orbit/show on or off the crosshair/switch music/console

you'd better not use orbit and console setting.

why the another player hero that can switch is Stevie:because i use this model to start game quickly for me to quickly test my function.

6.Story mode

Story mode hasn't be included in this version but will done in next version in future.

7. need your advise

if you have some suggestions, thx and XD for your comment.no matter about current demo or some future function you think is necessary .

8.FInally tell why i use mountblade mod system make this dbz mod again:

because i am both fan of mountblade and esf(a halflife very old dbz mod),

and esf has a unfinshed but a new version under development about 20 years til now ,its development history is very similar to mountblade warband and bannerlord.

bannerlord will release soon but the official esf :final is still unrelased even a demo and persevere in development from 2007 til now(its alpha version even in 1999 and before count-strike,What a great).

so i use mountblade to do a esf dbz version and continue to wait for the offical version by goldsource engine at the same time.

Finally, wish you pleasure.
    good work
  2. B Modern Fantasy [WB]Dragonball Z BUT Mount&blade Warband

a mountblade warband version ‘dragonball z kakarot’ ,haa

hard work,wish you lucky
  3. have someone heared the dragonball z mod for mountblade warband?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/dragonball-z-mod
  4. B Other [WB] Dragonball z mod for M&B ———named as "untimate z fighting"

killyouready said:
    gokussj3 said:
    i think a English version of your post will make it more popular

Few one care this theme of mod.If someone really like dbz mod,he can know anything from gif or refering to translatng tools.

wow,i see.Gook luck to you!
  5. B Other [WB] Dragonball z mod for M&B ———named as "untimate z fighting"

i think a English version of your post will make it more popular
  6. Hast du schon mal von Dragon Ball mod gehört?

Hast du schon mal von Dragon Ball mod gehört? http://www.moddb.com/mods/dragonball-z-mod
  7. have someone know this MB mod?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/dragonball-z-mod
Back
Top Bottom