Recent content by oguznord

1. oguznord

Update on ad1257 0.97v.

1257  AD...i play this great mod since old M&B :grin: Thx to all Dev. team
    quick question...will be an option low quality texture pack for 0.97 download ?  i think its very important for who cannot play those BIG mods on average CPU...(e.g Brytenwalda mod)
  2. oguznord

The new Subversion.

i just download latest version n start a new game..but whenever i try to save game after battles its crash always...it happens espacially after every battles..any idea? ....thx
  3. oguznord

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

maybe it will be an outdated topic: :smile:..but i want to ask..this mod still stable with Gutenfiutek's Polished Landscapes mod?im not play S.O.D since V3.0b..
  4. oguznord

Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

game crash usually in the battles...besides my pc is hi-end ..i try every sigle graphical option its still unplayable....regards
  5. oguznord

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

i think those mongol textures use with expandet mongol  troop trees 1257 ad its much more enjoyable who play with  this fanction...
  6. oguznord

Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

This is true...im assign Eastern Armor OSP 1.0 to my mongol warriors ...(i check the texture on demand always) i start to battle its run smootly...but when the my  high tiers troops with osp arrives into the battle it always crush...then i erease the armor pack on my soldier ...now its run perfect... i think those crush related with used texture work ...its only my thought
  7. oguznord

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

you can try modified ini ,textrue, resource etc. native folder like a use  different mod ( in the first page look at the To add this to any mod spoiler)    ...your save game is ready to go... i try it  old version of pl with my warband native it works..
  8. oguznord

COGlory said:
    oguznord said:
    i get object failed for texture: bushes    when i use this for another mod...i add all stuffs  in first page ...

Has anyone found a fix for this?  It's crashing for me as well.

I'm using the patch, as well.

I tried  2 different mod for polished landscapes
    one of the Black Sky mod...its work perfect with first start
    one of the 1257ad ....first time i aplied ini changes i get Bushes error....and i reinstall mod and open it with original flora and ground text and than it works
    and i return new flora text and i play now witout problem!! its to weird !!!!!! at last everyone must add Warband Skybox pack OSP mentioned at preview post
  9. oguznord

more BLACK SKY mod with polished!!! again i love new real trees battle more realistic now!!

a33c56c127.jpg
    54bc956a9b.jpg
    079e77197b.jpg
  10. oguznord

i combine that with the Black Sky Mod...work perfect.....but how can i increase the grass distance....
    in the options at max!!! thx  ...Also new trees awsome...my horse doing grand slalom:smile:)

901cdcb832.jpg
    2741c6bf97.jpg
  11. oguznord

Polished Landscapes test version [RELEASED]

a36112a834.jpg
    d0b57f9a13.jpg

I combine this greatness with my Black Sky mod....its work without problems..
    but  how can i incrase grass distance ...in the option everything at max...????

12. oguznord

i get object failed for texture: bushes    when i use this for another mod...i add all stuffs  in first page ...
  13. oguznord

i did with old version and its work perfect... i wait for downloading to try for this version
  14. oguznord

i already play my warband with old polished mod...but this is awesome....thank you gutek
Back
Top Bottom