Recent content by Npawesome

1. Npawesome

Can not retrieve server lists on any modules

My internet seems to be working fine, but the game doesn't do anything or show anything when i click the 'Join game' option.  I can explain more if needbe
  2. Npawesome

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

At least the rebirth server will put you guys out.
  3. Npawesome

Is there anyone I can contact about abusive admins besides harvain?
  4. Npawesome

Cenkris said:
    9 - Admins are not to use admin weapons or generally abuse admin powers without good cause or reason! If any admins are seen to be breaking these rules then report them on this forum along with exact dates and times in GMT of their offences! Do not waste our time in this matter or make false claims!

Hahahah...  Seems like this rule doesn't apply anymore
  5. Npawesome

question about retiring and lord relations

I just had a playthrough where, I was the highest rank in Count Gharmall of the rhodoks' army.  While in his service, we wiped out the entire faction of swadia, and after that, I decided to retire and work to become a Rhodok vassal.  When I told the count that I wanted to retire, he thanked me...
  6. Npawesome

The game crashes when I try to play it

Also, I did try deleting rgl.config, but it didn't fix it.
  7. Npawesome

The game crashes when I try to play it

So, I can open the menu and select a module I want to play on, then, when I click play, the usual video plays, and then the game window pops up as a black screen, and it stays as a black screen eventually crashing/closing sometimes with a windows error message.  How can I fix this?
  8. Npawesome

Error: number of scenes (779) exceeds 553

So I've had this problem for months now.  I've tried changin the number of scenes to 780. but that gives me another error, "unexpected end of file while reading file: Modules/Native/scenes.txt" Please help, I can't play campaign or multiplayer :(
  9. Npawesome

number of scenes being exceeded

I've tried changing the numbers of the scenes, but it won't work!  can I get some more help?
  10. Npawesome

Load error: Number of scenes in file:779, exceeds 553

I tried to use your download, but it still doesn't work, anymore solutions?
  11. Npawesome

two questions

1. I got a CD key for Napoleonic Wars when I bought the game from the steam store, but I was never asked to enter it anywhere, will that be a problem for me, because I was able to access the multiplayer servers when I played last night. 2. As I said up there, I was able to play all last night...
  12. Npawesome

new error, edited the old topic
  13. Npawesome

TaleWorlds Store Sale and Mount&Blade Warband Steam Free Weekend!

wait they're free?  They still cost a couple bucks for me, lol, but if I can I'm finally going to pick up Napoleonic Wars  :grin:
  14. Npawesome

the title of this topic is the error message that pops up when I try to load my singleplayer game which is on day 212.  Please help.
Back
Top Bottom