Recent content by No_Feint_Fred

1. Custom Servers & Multiplayer Modding

The custom server files can be downloaded and kept up to date through Steam. This guide explains how to download the files, how to set up the server configuration and how to host your own games. It also includes an FAQ which should have answers to many of your questions.

I noticed this guide has an error in it, when it mentions the file paths for the token folder it uses Documents\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Tokens it should instead say Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Tokens . It wont work with the &, also I'd like to suggest that it automatically create the folder when you start Mount & Blade II Dedicated Server in case your hosting on another computer.
  2. The 2 greatest duelists in NA square off; Narmin vs. Forsaken where styles collide for the winner of the first 2020 tournament! Incredible matchup.

Nice work on both ends, could have seen that going either way. I'd be curious to hear what the two duelers think of combat speed, not that we have any info ( I think) on it yet from TW. I think I heard somewhere that it is on slowest but thats probably wrong.
  3. NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Speaking as someone who has put his money where his mouth is on this particular matter before, if you want a better tournament to play in then make one yourself. It takes a fair bit of work setting it up properly and there's on-going work for the duration, plus you need some interpersonal skills to resolve the inevitable personal conflicts that pop up, but it's really not an overwhelming challenge. It's a lot easier to sit on the sidelines and sling mud, but it doesn't amount to anything if you never step up. I know some of you have run events or tournaments in the past so you know that every one is a learning experience, and this is LES' first time in a game for which the devs are doing nothing currently to support this kind of play. Could things have been better? Absolutely, and I can only hope that LES learns from it, but his is not the first tournament with flaws and it will not be the last. So, again, if you think you can do better and actually care, then go right ahead. Otherwise you're just pissing on someone for putting in more effort than you were willing to.
    Amen #AllBladersMatter
  4. NA Duel Completed THE PAS D'ARMES v.2 (North American Duel Tournament) WINNER - NARMIN

Lord gibby I hope you win, big fan. Daemon I hope you get second.
  5. Duel Server Information

The only other option would have been to wait until that was possible...

I think most people that are interesting in duelling will be happy enough to abide by these guidelines until something a little more structured can be implemented.

Please read the post thoroughly.

Yeah a timer and invincibility and whatever else there is sounds really hard.
  6. Duel Server Information

Its embarrassing that you have to spend time to set up this form of dueling with moderators and etiquette rules instead of having the actual game mode implemented...
  7. Envy [NA/EU] *recruitment semi open*

@LES IS MOREx

I mean it was a scrim? How stupid is this conversation. He literally asked on your clan page for a scrim. Scrim is just practice between two clans...
    Heres your evidence before you try and warp it anymore:
    nFAKpYT.png

Heres what scrim means since I'm sure you were 5 seconds away from typing THATS NOT WHAT A SCRIM IS:
    HQph9Tr.png
  8. The Knights Of Vlandia

all hail our new bannerlord lords
  9. The Knights Of Vlandia

awww his ego can't take a loss so he left
  10. Warband - Sending Message to Player on Server based on player text chat

Hi, I've noticed some servers have some type of server commands, for example something like !help would list commands, !kill would kill you and things like that. I'm interested in sending a message to the players. I was hoping to be able to some how interpret the chat and react to them based on...
  11. Duel farewell list

Agreed was just talking to someone about how grimsight was not on that list. I mean come on arys sigi and prime? Your kidding.
  12. Native Completed The Champion's Cup $100 Duel Tournament

Bloody Death said:
    ive tried to organise my duels with fred but he didnt show up at the discussed time and never is online when im around

KvCurQv.png

(AKA it should say you messaged me at 6:00 AM  not 5:30 PM Central Time (Which is what I'm on for steam times), I chose GMT as some random EURO time zone. Unless I'm completely in the wrong here and didn't do this right)

Its due Wednesday so Lets do 12 GTM on Wednesday?
Back
Top Bottom