Recent content by Niomedes

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

The option to recruit prisoner nobles is missing. I can only ask them to stop wars, not to join me.
  2. [Question for Developers] Are Alliances, Feasts & Tournaments with XP (etc) coming back?

Feasts and perhaps tiered tournaments for nobles only in addition to the ones we have now are indeed sorely needed.
  3. SP - General Allos us to control the building of Siege defense equipment

When besieging a city or town, we can chose what equipment we want to be built in our siege camp. When leading the defense of a city however -even when its a city we own- we're entirely unable to chose what kind of equipment is built on its walls. I'd simply like the option to build defensive...
  4. What is the next major content after Rebellions?

Man, I sure hope It'll be war elephants.
  5. Things the Aserai could use!

War Elephants.
  6. Resolved Game Crashes upon loading save game

The most recent update actually fixed the issue ! Thanks for the help.
  7. SP - General Suggestions

I´d suggest you to write your own suggestion-thread instead of enforcing your preferences to others suggestions.

This thread is mainly about tweaking/expanding upon existing functinality rather than implementing entirely new concepts.
    If you think every suggestion not suggesting War Elefants is bad, that´s on you.
    I already did that, should I link it ?
  8. SP - General Suggestions

I'm not arguing that point, I'm commenting on your reply to not provide any commentary on the suggestions laid out above. Instead you decided to focus on the one thing you want (because I saw your post asking for War Elephants in Bannerlord Wishlist) and decided to only post something negative. It's a free world so you can do what you want, I'm just amazed that you would intend to be so callous when I put a lot of thought and effort into these suggestions.

I'm willing to change my vote for a small addition of War Elephants into your list of suggestions.
  9. Resolved Game Crashes upon loading save game

Just informing you guys that the 1.5.7. beta didn't fix the crash, whatever its cause may be.
  10. SP - General Suggestions

What an incredibly relevant and constructive post considering there aren't any elephant friendly environments in this game such as savannahs or jungles. If there were any African or Indian cultures in the game then I would have suggested elephants and more than likely they would already been in the game upon release. The fact that you based your vote entirely on one missing feature of an essay of suggestions is absolutely baffling.

The lack of War Elephants or War Mammoths or more exotic mounts in general in a game that prides itself on having a highly adjustable and modifiable skeleton system to enable just that is even more baffling.
  11. SP - General Suggestions

No Elephants, no interest.
  12. Be a soldier: a new mode taleworld never has

There is a interesting mode in some warband mod(like Leading Your Army), it’s name is soldier mode , in this mode , you can join lord’s army to be a soldier. And when you kill an enemy you get gold, and you can upgrade your level by the culture of the army your are in.
    If this mode can be added to bannerlord, it will be fun. And can go further, here is some points I can propose:

1. Credit System
    Credit is something you can earn in army:
    (1) You can earn credit when you kill an enemy, the higher level he is, the more credit you earn.
    (2) When your army is in a town and there is an athletic competition, you can join it in the name of your army, if you win the competition, you earn credit.
    (3) When the army is on the world map, your lord will ask you do something for them, like rescue other lord from enemy's castle, if you finish the job you can earn credit.
    What can you use credit for:
    (1) You can exchange your credit to money with quartermaster.
    (2) You can upgrade your level by consuming some credit, the higher level you reach, the greater credit you need.
    (3) You can exchange your credit to equipment with quartermaster, the better equipment , the greater credit.

2.Level System
    Level system is the military rank you can reach in army. When you join the army, you may be a ordinary soldier, but you can be an elite soldier after many time you upgrade your level. Usually each level is the same as troop tree.
    (1) The higher level you are in, the higher salary you get.
    (2) The higher level you are in, the better equipment you get.
    (3) You can event lead a small team if you are in the top level.
    (4) When you reach the top level, you can choose to be the bodyguard of your lord which has the best equipment, this is highest honor. Or you can choose to be an new lord and get a small territory.

3. Defeated System
    When your army is defeated, you may be:
    (1) Be a captive and be imprison in the enemy's castle, you can freed yourself by paying some ransom, or you can wait for your lord’s help, if your level is high enough or your relationship is good with your lord, your lord may pay ransom for you, or send someone to rescue you from the prison. When you are free, you can choose whether return to the army.
    (2) You get separated from the army, you can find your lord and return to the army oneday.

And in other news: Even more people want freelancer to be added to the base game.
  13. Bannerlord Wishlist

War Elephants.
  14. Companions winning tournaments

Why would you do that instead of sending them off in caravans ?

As someone already said, they're not that good at caravans. Furthermore, I like making a personal Guard of companions which I keep in my party. And they always join tournaments.
Back
Top Bottom