Recent content by nicknick12

1. nicknick12

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Can Someone PM how to make the patch work. I have Downloaded the full mod and The patch but I put the patch into the folder and it does nothing may someone help me.
  2. nicknick12

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

fixative said:
    Hi im new here, but watch this mod every day for two years. I'm so happy! Author of mod is brilliant.

Happy new year to all !  :grin: and remember Gott ****s on Konig !  :mrgreen:
    Everyday... I feel sad for you what happens if it not as great as you thought it will be.
  3. nicknick12

Baktech said:
    Over 200 people on this board! Waiting for L'Aigle no doubt.
    When does it come out?
  4. nicknick12

Did The mod come out for the people in New York America Yet?
  5. nicknick12

How to give a lord a Village?

Never mind. I found out.
  6. nicknick12

How to give a lord a Village?

I'm wondering how do you give a lord a Village because I'm a King andI'm trying to give a village to a lord. I dont see how. If you know how please PM how to do it.
  7. nicknick12

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Updated the Thread

On wanna be on it :razz:
  8. nicknick12

Is the Mod dead?

I don't know why I can't download it with the links given it seem like a great game and I really want to play it :(
  9. nicknick12

Native Completed Phoenix's Duel Tournament [Single Elimination] [WINNER: BLOODY DEATH]

Ingame name: [Unity]Nicholas
    Steam Profile or other ways to reach you: (WoC_Nicholas - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036059723/
  10. nicknick12

Knowledge database (troop statistics, item recipes, guides, maps, Q&A)

When Im a eng never grain any real money when making weapon i buy a sliver bar to make a weapon i just get the same amount of money back when making it
  11. nicknick12

i was wonder

How do you become a crossbow man,footmand and a sergant? Also how do you switch fraction im pretty new to PW
  12. nicknick12

L'Aigle>Napoleonic Wars?

I want it so badly
  13. nicknick12

Disbanded

Heyo
Back
Top Bottom