Recent content by Nick7532

1. Bugs reporting thread

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's definitely an issue. The campaign download doesn't come with english in its language folder.
  2. Lord Dissapearence

The other post about this was mine, it happened just after I made my own faction. This was a long time ago though, back towards .9 so it's been here for a while now.
  3. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

That would have to be the greatest Christmas gift to ever be gifted.
  4. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

About the current poll, did you ever consider making vehicles a purchaseable thing instead? In my mind vehicle (especially helos) are gonna be overpowered so maybe make them limited and make the player buy them as well. Just an idea but I think it would be the way to go with this.
  5. wtf? Deserter Parties

Just goes to show kids, DON'T CHEAT. The results are always worse than you can handle
  6. Need new siege maps.

I was reffering to the AI and how they can't seem to go up ladders. Also, I held some nordic castle, tehlrog I think, with 20 nord huscarls against an army of 2000 swadians because of how broken the pathfinding for the AI is. Realistically I should have been crushed in a few minutes but I held them off and won the battle. The regeneration effect for killing is also a big factor in this.
  7. The Amazing Disappearing Matheld

Sorry, but I deleted that save about a month ago, I didn't think you would need it. If it happens again, I'll send it.
  8. Need new siege maps.

I've always ended up just storming in there on my own and exploiting the stupid AI to clear out the entire castle. Much easier since soldiers are worthless in a siege...
  9. The Amazing Disappearing Matheld

This happened to me too, although not only matheld but every other freaking NPC in the game vanished too.
  10. Excited for Silverstag updates!!

warakornmk said:
    I like the % one too, For me it seem easier to use than the queue system.

Nick7532 said:
    Would it be possible for units to increase in skill as they fight battles? Like companion sort of, but they have a set skill tree
    This is also great. But how about AI party.
    I was thinking more along the lines of Fire and swords system, but just the skill upgrades so that you can't buy 50 Swadian knights by grinding tournaments and then conquering the ****ing world, you actually have to work for it. They start out with the equipment and then get the skills as you use them. AI should have a similar system.
  11. Excited for Silverstag updates!!

Would it be possible for units to increase in skill as they fight battles? Like companion sort of, but they have a set skill tree
  12. No more "reflects on recent events" messages

Start attacking people and moral should rise.
  13. Marshals very pacifistic

Nah, didn't get that far in my kingdom, mainly because upon making it my companions and every in game lord disappeared... Many funnzies
  14. Marshals very pacifistic

No, no marshals are doing anything. The only ones to have lost land are the vaigirs, and I believe that is because they lack a Tier six unit...
  15. Marshals very pacifistic

Is it just me, or are all marshals in this complete pussies? Four wars now, and not a single siege led by our marshals, always raids. Ridiculous, if this is something you can change, or have an option for, I would love it.
Back
Top Bottom