Recent content by Neterkun

1. companions lords deserting

I am in a bit of a problems and quite puzzled by that problems.  I play with brutality on so far no problems, I made my owns kingdoms and put some on my best companions as my lords. The problems is that even with relations at 100 and giving them plenty of fief  they are leaving me for other...
  2. Positive Relation with Outlaws?

well  wait for them to be in a fight with somebody else then attack them XD

otherwise  I dont think there is any other way since you cant declare war with them
  3. FLTT - Floris Less & Tougher Troops mod

the current is still save compatible  but to some limit....  as far as I know  some item and stats wont be there unless you make a new game  unfortunatly:razz:  (  if you had previous version of floris mod  like 2.2  and  under  it will be as I said  roughly  save compatibles ( wont create bug or anything but some stuff wont be there)
  4. Changing buggy castle

in any case  im going to work on that so  I hope to provide working castle soon ^^
  5. How do I remove diplomacy alliance

yes that is one of the way that would solve it  but to add more variety  it would be good if 2 allied nations wouldn't remain allied all the time ( some sort of timed  alliance  time limit)  something like 200 days  of alliance and after that  they stop their alliance for say.... 60 days of so  ( not to be at war  but it's a possibility
  6. Changing buggy castle

woohaaa ^^ this is sweet thanks ^^ now I only need to figure out how to make attacking unit  fallow differents ways
  7. Changing buggy castle

that's why I  want to get down on this and  mod new castle and fix current one  there is actualy a few new castle that are really great to play ( as native one are kinda boring  and same)  and maybe create new map for city and stuff  (im pretty sure I can make  sweet stuff I just need an exemple of how it's done and I'll be able to work from that ^^
  8. Changing buggy castle

I've been trying to revert  some castle  to the native one  but I wish to only revert those that are buggy and prevent AI from moving well ( such as unhun castle.  Unfortunatly all the castle are listed in numbers  from 1 to 48    same for the city    I wish to work a little with modding...
  9. tournaments - unfair gear loadouts

Dev1 said:
    The only unfair is a 2 handed vs an archer.

2h does own on close range but they dont have shield so.... :razz:  as for the 2h vs horse  a good timing and a hit on the horse head will send the horsemen flying to the ground:razz:  ( or will probably disrupt his charge)  the problem is the AI is poor at timing so only players can do that 

As for the tournament  keeping it the way it is  Is better in my sense  as if you can choose your weapon it will become too easy.  It add variety  and uncertainty not to know what weapon you will get.... and if your not skilled enough to fight without your heavy armor well....find some other way to make money

as for me the only unfaire thing is ennemie sometime spawning right beside ( or behind) you  which leave you very little time to react XD ( that is only when you play in the arena not during tournament)
  10. How do I remove diplomacy alliance

my problems being that they always re ally themself with one another so it always end up  with  ( like in my current game)  5 nations out of 6 being allied....)
  11. Massive performance drop when giving orders

hehe so I guess it was your drivers XD    always check that before asking for help  especialy if your computer should be able to run with no problems :razz:
  12. How do I remove diplomacy alliance

like it says how do I remove the hability  for  factions to ally with one another because that feature just piss me off in every one of my game  all factions end up being allied  with everyone else  right now  all are allied except the khergit....  and of course they are all at war vs me (...
  13. Massive performance drop when giving orders

hummm  never happenned to me  and Im playing with battle size300  so  maybe your computer is just too old  considering your setting are already all at low....

you'll probably have to limit yourself with small battle  ( which make taking city easier....)
  14. Suggestions

nope wasn'T after a battle  they were wandering  independently    I say that because maybe if you see what in the code  do that it could enable you to do so  with players..

also  if you can code something that would make the AI ennemie form a line of archer  during seige ( in front of the wall)  it would improve the game greatly and it shouldn't be too difficult to do  (I think XD)  oh  and  being able to get loot after  each round of seige would be good too.... never get any loot from my battle because  I dont kill them all during my defense

would it be possible to make arrows and bolts  light in the dark  because you cant see where you shoot during night  which make shooting very hard if the ennemie is not right beside you
  15. FLTT - Floris Less & Tougher Troops mod

wish I could do programming...  would solve my problems  ( losing little by little right now because I get swarmed..... for every soldier I lose I kill about 120 of theirs  but I still lose because they regen their army too fast....

and it's so tiresome... I now have all factions at war vs me because they are all allied....  only the khergit are neutral.... and since Im helping  lady isola  I cant send an emissary to end  the wars XD    diplomacy setting are sooooo messed up with that alliance thing...
Back
Top Bottom