Recent content by Nemerius

1. Nemerius

[Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

Hi there, really nice job on reverse engineering tpacs, i didnt expect it that soon, grats! Just to add, we dont really mind if tpacs are broken or not, but gtex format is not ours, it is Graphine's property, i can't really talk for them but reverse engineering that files can be problematic.

tw just release the tools while you have all these people. so modders can fix the game . Great job
  2. Nemerius

SP Native Medieval Sturgian Troops Redone by Artintrex and Nemerius

+More Armor +Higher Stats +New Weapons +Stronger Troops Better Sturgia IMPORTANT: If you are using any crafting like ex Weapon Part Workshop please download Sturgian Troops Redone NoCraftedItems 1.0 version or your game will crash. This mod changes Sturgians to look more like Viking...
  3. Nemerius

[OpenSource][Tool]Bannerlord Module Installer

This is great . Thanks man
  4. Nemerius

SP Native Medieval Vlandia Troops Redone 1.2

This mod is made by Artintrex and Me Nexus Page: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/356?tab=description Description: Customized Vlandia troop tree to better resemble a 14th Century European country Lack of chainmail and plate armor used by Vlandia troops really bothered...
  5. Nemerius

? ?????????? ℭ??????? (Cities, Tournaments, Quests, Stats, AI and more)

I agree with all of these . to add to that

-Sneaking in a castle or a city should be a mini game where you have to sneak past guards and kill.
    -You should be able create your own village/ castle/ town in predestined locations.
    -end game is pretty repetetive all you have to do is battle. Where are the feasts , events and peace time.
    -and I couldnt find the Log menu where you can read whats happened
    -I really dont like different type of soldier in an army. for example There should be an option to give an aserai tribeman a vlandian traning and a uniform to make him fit to the army
  6. Nemerius

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

My main idea for the Vlandian sergeant improved armor:
    improvedamure.jpg
    Basically a dismounted late 12th - early 13th century Western euro knight plus that Vlandian hood which makes little sense when you wear such a heavy helm but looks cool and adds something to the whole gear aesthetically.
    The vanilla transitional helm looks quite bad imo, mainly because of those weird and unpractical eyes slits. It could be improved, but I decided to go for a different helm (which is mine). I'll change it though, by another one inspired by an old Victorian early helm concept that I have to turn into a 3D model first. The concept is probably historically inaccurate, but I think it would perfectly suit the Vlandian sergeant for several reasons.
    The vanilla surcoat looks good, but screams 13th-14th century so I couldn't keep it.
    Will explain all these choices precisely in my complete post.
    I really want them to change that silly helmet. Great improvement
  7. Nemerius

thats bad. There is already ally icon on top of their head. We don't need certain colors to distinguish enemies
  8. Nemerius

I want to share my thoughts on new Huscarl. New class called Varyag has this leather cloak looks very unusual to me. How about a over shoulder big cloak.
    Huscarl_Cloak.jpg

f96f2bc4f00021984945c7d2c3d0f7cd.jpg

ps: nothing works where do you guys upload
  9. Nemerius

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Modda yapmaya başladık ilgilenen varsa gelsin konuşalım. İş öğrenmek isteyene öğretiriz :grin:
  10. Nemerius

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

Will we be able to add C# Library ?
  11. Nemerius

Gay mender?

Gay mender?
  12. Nemerius

SP - Battles & Sieges The tactical way: beyond the melee cluster

I agree with having AI that stays in line with some formations. But not with everyone of them because that might cause AI stay and do nothing sometimes.In captain mod we only have 15 20 people to command. They can add something like a Guard mode and an Aggressive mode like in the strategy games.In guard they stay in line and in aggressive they can expand to attack. I think having something between total war and warband might be better. Great thread btw.
  13. Nemerius

[Anim] Warband Anim Tools for Maya v1.3

Great tool. Can I import smds to maya with this plugin
Back
Top Bottom